ASR One-Shot Contest- October 3rd Contest

Yeah so, this is for the ASR One Shot contest. Uhmm... I actually feel a little awkward doing a one-shot, because I've never had one. So.. Without further ado, here is my one-shot for XxSkater2Girl16xX's story A Surreptitious Relationship. :)

Enjoy my good people. ;D

P.S. The story is in Holly's POV. 

-----

A groan escaped my lips as I sat in the front of the classroom. Chris was telling us all about a new project we would be working on, and as always, I did not want to do it. Who would really want to write some huge essay based soley on a wildlife animal? Almost as if on cue, I heard Lexi from the back clap excitedly. I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Chris smirked and looked over to me, "Is something wrong Miss Evers?" He asked in his "sweet" voice. I rolled my eyes and smiled brightly, "Not at all, Mr. Heywood." I replied, I heard a soft chuckled leave his lips before he continued. I laid my head on my hand and watched Chris, his voice droning on about the assignment, but I wasn't actually listening, I'd ask him later. He'd probably make fun of me, but then again, didn't he always?

My thoughts drifted off to Aaron. My eyes rolled absentmindedly. What the hell? I still couldn't believe he told everyone we were dating, and I was very happy that I stepped on his foot, and would have gladly done it a thousand times more. I loved how Chris got jealous, it was cute. Although Aaron had totally saved our asses, I was still angry. He could've at least gave us some kind of warning. But of course that would've ruined his plans of getting us pissed. I was beginning to wonder if he wanted Chris to kill him, not that I'd object. I was abrubtly pulled out of my thoughts by a voice. 

"Earth to Holly," The voice called, "Hello!" Chris's face inches from mine made me jump back, almost falling out of my seat. Seeing the classroom empty I scrunched my forhead, how long had I been thinking. Chris chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Is class over already?" I asked him, standing up and following him to his desk. He suddenly stopped, causing me to run into his back. I frowned and glared at it.

"You have got to stop doing that, I'm going to break my face or something." I told him angrily, making him laugh. He turned to face me and wide grin on his face, "Yes." I quirked an eyebrow once he spoke. "Uhh... What?" I asked, a little more than confused. Chris's face hovered above mine, his breath blowing into my face and making an unwanted shiver make it's way up my spine. 

"Yes, class is over." He said seductively, before smirking and straigtening his stance. I crossed my arms and glared at him. Why did he tease me so much? He walked behind his desk, sitting in his seat and grabbing out a stack of papers that looked like the tests we did in class last week. "Behind in grading, are we?" I teased, making him chuckled again.

"Holly, you're going to be late for next period." As if on cue, the bell rang, signaling next period to start. "Crap." I muttered, rushing to my desk and stuffing my things into my bag, "I'll see you later?" 

Chris looked up at me and nodded with a smile, "Of course." He winked at me, and then I left. 

* * * 

My mind had been wandering off to Aaron's stupid rumor all day, and I'd been getting in trouble for spacing in almost every class. I was currently standing at my locker, grabbing the basics for my homework tonight when I felt someone behind me, "I know it's hard not to think about me, but you should try a bit harder." Aaron's voice sounded in my right ear, causing me to jump and whirl around, my fist connecting with his stomach. My eyes widened as he doubled over. 

"What the hell, Holly! I was kidding!" He said breathlessly, bent over and breathing loudly. My hands went to his shoulders, "Are you okay?" I was trying hard not to laugh, but finally cracked, laughing loudly. Aaron's eye glared into mine, "I know I pissed you off, but did you have to punch me?" I shrugged, "Well Chris would've done it eventually," I told him, smirking, "Plus, you deserved it. You're being an ass." Chris was across the hallway and looked over as I spoke, he laughed when he saw Aaron' still clutching his stomach, and crossed over to meet us. 

"What happened here?" He asked us, quirking an eyebrow. 

"Holly punched me in the stomach!" Aaron practically yelled, his arms flying up in the air. I laughed, as well as Chris. "Go figure." Chris muttered under his breath, making me laugh louder, "It was an accident, he scared me." I told Chris honestly. Chris nodded, no doubt believing me, I'd done it to Jeremy and Chris plenty of times. 

By now, the hallways were practically deserted, and I wondered what time it was. "You ready to go?" I asked Chris, looking up to meet his gaze. A smile tugged at my lips as I stared at him. 

"Get a room." Aaron said sarcasticly, faking disgust. Chris and I rolled out eyes at the same time, our eyes snapping to Aaron. Chris's arm wound around my waist, bringing me to his hip, "We will." He smirked, kissing my cheek. "Holly still has some punishment to endure." My head snapped sideways to look at him, giving me a little wiplash and making me stumble a bit. His eyes met my wide ones and he chuckled darkly.

Aaron's face was twisted, "Uh.. Ew." He said, closing my still open locker for me, "Yeah, well have fun with...whatever because I'm leaving. Right now." He said, turning around and walking down the hall towards the glass doors, leaving me alone with the devil himself. 

"Please Chris, can't I just get off the hook?" I begged, giving him my best puppy face. Just as I thought, he laughed at me, shaking his head. "Oh no, you have to get your punishment so you'll learn your lesson." He said evily, "But I have learned my lesson! Honestly!" I whined, he shook his head and pulled me down the hall by the arm. God, this was going to be a long day.