"No mother, I am here." A deep voice answers.

Huh?

Simba and Nala both stand aside. A tall, young adult male lion comes forward. He's indeed handsome. His mane is dark reddish brown. Eyes bluish green and nose a shade of tan. His fur is cream, very close to my complexion. His paws don't have a color just like me and Nala's.

I cock my head to the side. I feel very disoriented.

"M-Mheetu?"

The male walks closer. He nods smiling. "Yes, mother. It's me!"

"H-How can this be? You were d-dead. Scar took you out. He said that-"

"Never mind what Scar had said. Just know I'm alive and back to be with my family again."

"Oh Mheetu!"

I gave my son a big hug. Both of us are crying. Not sad crying. These are tears of joy. I cannot believe it. After so many lost years, my son has been alive. I've been thinking dead whole time.

He must of out smarted the hyenas...

Nala joined the hug crying as well. This is an emotional scene for us. Simba watched with smiles.

"Mom, dad, who is this lion?" Kion asks.

Nala wipe her tears off her face then laughed. "Son, this is you and Kiara's lost uncle Mheetu! He's my little brother. Well, not little anymore."

"Uncle?!" Kiara says shocked.

Mheetu looks down at the two cubs. "So you're Kiara and Kion? Mufasa told me so much about you guys. I couldn't wait to finally meet you. Nala and Simba, they're both adorable!"

Simba chuckles. "Thanks, man."

"Let's all go to Pride Rock and hear your story Mheetu on how you was able to survive and travel back to the Pride Lands!" I said, smiling.

Mheetu nodded. "Okay!"

We all walked back to Pride Rock. The whole pride welcomed Mheetu back. Most of them wanted to hear the story too on how he survived. So we all gathered around in a large circle to hear what happened.

He talked about how he out smarted the hyenas, running into a new pride, chosen as King, met a girl, escaped the pride when he was a teen, became a rouge up to his adult hood and met another pride, they help him regain his memory, then lastly Mufasa's spirit guided him back home.

"Woooow." I say.

Mheetu chuckled. "Yeah, I know. I'm so happy Simba is now King. We can all rejoice in happiness under Mufasa's paws. Nothing should harm us now."

"I wouldn't say that little brother." Said Nala.

"Why not? Isn't Scar defeated and the hyenas exiled??"

"There's still war." Said Simba.

Mheetu looks confused. "Meaning?"

I growl. "Zira..."

"Who?"

Nala looks at Simba then Mheetu. "I see we have to fill you in. Mheetu, you were still pretty young when Zira had became Scar's Queen. She's still alive. We exiled her and her lionesses to the Out Lands since she threatened to kill Simba or take away something that's very close to him. She's dangerous to be around and untrustworthy. We couldn't risk anyone in the pride their lives or worse Simba and I's cubs."