My Deamons

Vincent desperately tried to cling onto the other male's shirt, his breathing not any better, he coughed from the lack of oxygen and then Scott picked him up and ran down the hall. He used his foot to knock on one of the doors, Mike's room. ((Dante : Scott, Jeremy, Mike, and Fritz all love together after the incident at Fazbear's)) "Mike! Please open the door!" Scott said panicked as he noticed the other in his arms close his eyes again. "Uuuuugh.... What is it.....? Its 2'oclock in the morning...." Mike said, opening the door. "It's Vincent!" Scott said, looking at Mike's blue eyes with his brown ones. Scott not having his normal mask on as he gestures to the younger male in his arms.

//Time Skip// 8:00am

Vincent opened his eyes slowly, his vision blurry as he sat up and looked around. "S-Scott....? Where.... W-where am I....?" Vincent crawled out of bed, not knowing Scott was beside him as he accidentally fell off the bed, and landed onto the floor. "Ack!" Vincent yelped in slight pain as he felt his face impact with the cold, wooden floor. "Uhnm... V-... Vincent?! Are you okay?!" Scott asked quickly as he jumped out of bed and ran to the other side, kneeling beside the other male. "Scott...?" Vincent asked, looking up at the one hovering above him. "Yeah.. Its me..." Scott said, lifting the smaller male up and resting him back in the bed. Scott lied on the other side and hugged Vincent close. Vincent blushed slightly at Scott's actions, but he didn't object, he only snuggled into the male's chest that held him. Scott mumbled sweet nothing to him as Vincent soon fell asleep. Scott quickly kissed his head, softly enough not to wake him from his slumber. "If only I could tell you how I really feel..." He said aloud quietly to himself, he began stroking the other's hair, patting it down slightly. Scott flinched slightly in surprise as he heard a soft knock on his door, he slowly moved away from the one on his arms, tiptoeing to the door. "Yes?" Scott whisperer quietly, opening the door. "Good morning Scott!" Scott was greater by a familiar green eyed face. Jeremy. "Shh! Please don't talk to loud!" Scott whisper/shouted, gesturing to Vincent, who whimpered slightly, shifting around in the bed. He mumbled something that made Scott worried. Along with Jeremy being slightly confused. "Hmm?" Scott and Jeremy said in unison. They watched as Vincent tossed and turned, whimpering over and over as his breathing hitched and he began to sweat. "Hmn.. P-please.... Don't...... I-It wasn't..... My fault.... Please..... D-don't hit.... Me...." Vincent said, his body now covered in sweat. "Oh dear no....." Scott rushed over, Jeremy following close behind as Scott lightly shook Vincent, this only made him whimper a bit louder. "P-please.. S-s-stop.....!" He said, his voice high pitched as Scott and Jeremy shook him again. Vincent whimpered as his eyes shot open, he gasped in surprise when he saw the two males hovering above him. "S-Scott... J... Jeremy....?"