Dare for HugMeSistaa

@HugMeSistaa

[this is written like a story. cause i can.]

Oikawa groaned as he read the first dare. A week?! HOW?!

He was sitting on the couch with Iwaizumi as he pouted, who looked at him. "Why are you groaning like that?"

"This person dared me to not fuck you for a week."

"You'll never fuck me, Oikawa. That's the whole top and bottom thing. I fuck you."

"Iwa-chan! You know what I mean!" Oikawa whined. "This sucks. And here I was, planning a romantic evening for us-"

"You're not romantic, Tooru."

"Rude," he pouted in response. "Anyway, this sucks."

"How about we actually do something fun together then?" Iwaizumi sighed, trying to find a way to keep his idiot friend occupied.

"Fucking me is fun."

"Whatever, Shittykawa."

///

Three days.

Oikawa had survived three days, and now he was in a changing room with Iwaizumi, who had a towel wrapped dangerously around his hips and was bending over in such a way that Oikawa could slowly but surely feel his blood rush southwards.

God damn it Iwaizumi was doing it on purpose.

It was the perfect opportunity for them to do the do, but he couldn't. And it sucked.

"Something wrong, Assikawa?" Iwaizumi asked smugly.

"Shut the fuck up."

///

Five days had passed, and he was seriously considering just throwing the dare out of the window.

He was a seventeen year old gay boy with raging homosexual hormones and a boyfriend—well, not officially, but whatever—lying next to him on his bed. Worst of all? His parents weren't home.

"You feel tense."

"I am tense."

"Dare?"

"Yes," he groaned, stuffing his face in the covers. "I hate everything."

"Thanks."

"Not you, you idiot."

"You know, maybe we should just do it, purely to fix your attitude," Iwaizumi mused, scrolling through tumblr on his phone. "You're in a shitty mood."

"I'm horny."

"Just go read a book or something, dumbass."

///

Ten more minutes.

He could do this. As much as he had hated not getting laid, he was kind of proud of himself for maintaining his composure over the last week.

Iwaizumi was coming over too, so he was especially excited.

Soon, but not soon enough, the doorbell rang, and Oikawa bolted downstairs, skipping a few steps. He opened the door, ready to jump, when he saw the mailman. He audibly groaned a displeased 'ugh'.

"Package for mrs. Oikawa?" He said, holding out the parcel, looking rather offended.

"Yeah, thanks," Oikawa huffed, peaking over the man's shoulder to see if he could spot his boyfriend anywhere nearby. The mailman sighed and turned away, muttering something about needing a raise.

But all was well, because there was Iwaizumi, looking hot as hell. Oikawa squealed and ran up to him, jumping up and wrapping his legs around the surprised ace, smashing his lips into his.

"The week's over," he informed him quickly.

"And here I thought we were going to have a nice time sipping tea together," Iwaizumi chuckled.

"Just get to the bedroom already," Oikawa muttered. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, walking to the front door.

"Keys?" He asked Oikawa. Oikawa frowned.

"Keys?"

"Yeah, the door's closed." Oikawa's head spun around, facing a very shut door.

"The wind must have blown it closed," Oikawa said innocently.

"Tooru, I swear to god."