The Alpha and the Rogue

Prologue

My whole world was flipped in one night. All because of one Alpha's greed. My entire past experience made me wonder why people could not just be happy with what they already have. It made me think of why people could be so selfish. It made me question why life could be so cruel to you.

I used to ask myself, what did I do to lose everything. What could have been done differently. Me being my fifteen year old self, at the time, blamed myself for my old packs downfall. I could of at least helped, at least stayed to die with my family.

Of course now I realize that just my help would not have saved my family or my pack. We were doomed the moment the attack on us had begun. And, we had know that.

My old pack, the Columbine pack, and a neighboring pack, Nightshade, had rising tensions between the two. The rival pack's Alpha, Damien, wanted to claim and conquer the entire Columbine pack and territory. But my Alpha and pack refused. Damien said that Alpha Ryan would regret his decision and that he had doomed his whole pack. Alpha Ryan had not taken him seriously.

In a rage, Damien had attacked my pack. It had been in the middle of the night. There was no warning. One moment it was peaceful with everyone sleeping, the next . . . pure chaos.

My family knew we had no chance with such short notice. So, they told me to run and save myself. I did not want to go alone, but I knew thats my parents would not leave. It was my father's duty as Beta. And my mother would not leave him.

So I ran, because I knew that as their only child, they wanted me to have a chance to live out my life. It was their dying wish.

After I had gotten away from the threat and ran far, I had just wandered. I knew the exact moment my parents died. I had felt the link that is always there, no matter how far, cut off. At that moment, I knew I was alone. I was left without a pack. A Rouge wolf. But the thought of losing everything sunk me into a depression so fast that for the first week I just wandered barely eating, barely surviving. I almost died.

Until I was discovered by other wolves. The leader of the group who found me was a man named Travis. He took me in and strengthened me. He gave me a new family, new friends. He gave me a reason to live again.

Because of him I realized that life was not just some sick game, just waiting to throw you into despair. Life is not cruel. There are cruel people that cause bad things to happen, but, there are also nice people that cause good things to happen.

And that is where I am today. I am not Victoria Sulivan, the Beta's perfect daughter but, Victoria Sulivan, the Rogue.

A/N~ Hey this is my first story. It actually took some courage to post it. But I hope you liked it. I'm not sure if I should post more but I wanted to try writing a story of my own. If anybody says anything, just please nothing mean :( this is my first story so i don't know how people will take my writing. I'm open to anyone making suggestions but again nothing rude. Hope you leave a comment or vote :D