Chapter 5...

Here it is dollies.. I hope it's good I wrote this as I'm waiting for my bestfriend to get out of work at Kalahari.
Emmi's Pov:
"DADDY!!!" I run in and flop on the bed. I look at the sleeping hooman "DADDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYY!!!!!" I hear a mumble and groan as daddy hides his face in the pillows. I groan and jump on top of daddy.

"Why good morning little one" I hear daddy's groggy voice mumble as I'm engrossed into a hug. 

"Hewwo daddy!!" I giggle and sit up on to his chest. My tummy grumbles and I blush and look down.

"Hungry little one?" Daddy smirks as he sits up and tickles me. I giggle and grab his hands to make him stop but he pins me against the wall and kisses me.

"Let's go cutie" he says into my ear and I jump off the bed."Careful!" He grabs my hand to pull me up. "You could get hurt little one."

"Sorry daddy" he nods and kisses my forehead and I run down to the kitchen.

I look at the cookie jar and daddy notices "no princess. Not right now."

"Pleaasseeeeee daddy" I beg.

"No." He turns around and grabs pancake batter.

When he isn't looking I sneakily grab two and run into the livingroom. I hide them in Mr. Fluffyfeets hands and turn on the livingroom tv and start watching Sofia the first I eat one cookie and as I go to reach the other I hear daddy walk in so I shove It in the pocket of my skirt.

"Breakfast is ready baby" I walk in feeling kinda guilty for stealing food. He smiles at me and I give him a weak smile back. He frowns a little "what's wrong princess"

"Nuffing dada" I mumble looking down and eating the pancakes slowly.

I can tell he doesn't believe me.

*skip to lunchtime*

"Hey Princess lunch is ready" I jump down the stairs and run to the table.
"FOOOOOOOODDDDD" daddy chuckles and wraps his hands around my waist.

"Hey pretty girl." I smile really big and Kiss him. I giggle and squish his face together and make baby noises. he laughs and kisses me again. "Alright beautiful. Sit at the table I'll get you some chicky nuggets. Ok?"

"Yes daddy!" I say and clap happily. He bring over a Minnie Mouse plate with chicky nuggets,corn and frenchfries. I take my fist bite. "Mmmm yummyyy!!!"

I finish eating my yummy breakfast "hey princess, since you were a good girl you can have a cookie" 

I look Down and put on a guilty face. He bends down and looks me in the eyes "what's wrong babygirl?" I mumble incoherent words. "What was that baby?"

"I..I is no good girl" I whisper.

"And why would that be?" Daddy says as he stand up ad pats his lap and I climb up and sit down.

"B-because... I ain't  c-cookie when you sad nwot to" he lets out a hum in response and I try to look up to see his face but it's unreadable. I hate when he does that.

"Well, what do you think I should do about it?"

"N-nuffin and I never do it again" he laughs and repeats what I  said under his breath sarcastically.

"Munchkin we both know it won't work like that." I growl a little an look down blushing. I feel my chin grabbed and forced to look at him.

"Excuse me young lady, you do not growl at daddy."  I secretly roll my eyes but I guess daddy notices and suddenly I'm looking at the floor.

"What is with the attitude little one? I certainly do NOT appreciate it. "He says as he spanks me. I whimper and let out random I'm sorry's and I won't do it again's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*spank*

I cry out at the 30 spank and daddy pulls me up into a hug.

"Shhh babygirl. Daddy is here it's okay baby" I sniffle and stick my head in the crook of his neck.

"I'm so sowwy daddy." He just shushes me and holds me closer till I calm down.

"Now babygirl. You know the rule with not asking permission for sweets. You get a 10 minute timeout."

I shake my head no and he gives me a stern look and I quickly obliged. I went into the corner and I hear daddy put the timer on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 10 minutes daddy comes and gets me. I give him a great big I'm sowwy hug and kiss. He takes me up to his bedroom and lay me down under the covers.

"I'll be right back pretty girl." I nod and wait impatiently for him. He comes back up with a bottle full of chocolate milk, my stuffies and my binky. I squeal excitedly as daddy hands me my baba and stuffie. Daddy gets into bed and cuddle up super close and he puts my bottle in my mouth and holds it up for me. I smiles and suck on it while daddy has Lilo and stitch playing on the tv. I fall asleep halfway through the movie with daddy cuddled up to me.

Hey dollies, I know it's short and they will get longer soon. But I'm going to start a ddlg oneshot book and a bdsm oneshot book soon. I hope you will check them out when there up. I also would encourage you to check out my non ddlg books on the account VapeMaster. Thank you and much love to you all!