"Charlotte's gone.."

Ch. 3
"Charlotte's gone"
***
Henry's POV

I'm standing by my locker, watching as Bianca talks to Blake. Jasper walks up to me. "Hey Henry! Look at this new bucket I got!" He holds up a blue and black bucket. "Cool, Jasp." I say, trying to sound enthusiastic. I didn't see any sign of Charlotte. She's probably sick or something. The bell rang, and people scrambled to their classrooms.
I noticed Jasper wasn't hanging out with Charlotte and I as much as he used to. He usallay is hanging out with Sydney and Oliver.
When school finally ended, I walked into my house and plopped on the couch. I pulled my phone out and dialed Charlotte's number. She didn't pick up. I called her again, no answer.
Charlotte wasn't at school the next day either. Hopefully she was okay, I called her a bunch last night and this morning. All were not answered. I even called her on skype, no answer.
I had honestly no idea what happened, because she always has her phone or computer with her.
Jasper didn't talk to me much either, and Bianca and I broke up so there was really not much people to talk to.
I finally realized it wasn't just a flu or virus when the next day, Charlotte's parents were knocking on my door. Her mother was crying, and her dad was close to crying. "Charlotte's gone.." Her mom exclaimed. "I was too busy to notice since work was too chaotic, and her father was on a bisnuess trip."
I almost cried too. She was missing, I had no idea where she was and why she was missing.
"We called the police twice, they have no idea where she is. We even went to the police station and showed a picture to them of her."
My parents walk in, and sit down. Charlotte's parents tell them what happened. I walk into my room, and that's when I release the tears I held back for since I heard the news. Will I ever see her again? No one knows how much she means to me, I love her. Jasper could care less, from what I've seen. He'd probably just say, 'Well, I hope the police find her.'
I can just imagine it. Everyone would be in tears while Jasper's just sitting like a idoit.
It sucks half of the people I know wouldn't care. Like Binaca. She's never cared for anything, not a single thing. I don't even think she actually cares about me, she just wanted to kiss me. That's all she even did.
All she did.

OMG GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE WORLD!! I'm super busy with school because it's near the end of the school year for me, and that's when all these exams and crap come up. I've had so much homework too, so that sucks :/ Anways, Sorry for not uploading and the short chapter!! Bye lovlies! 💕