Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I see. So, tomorrow is her birthday?"

"Yep! It could be your chance to redeem yourself. Don't make her become more distance from you. Ran is very sensitive, y'know?"

"I know. Hm..." He was thinking about something and Ren could tell what of it.

"You wanna come? Buy something for her, maybe. I already asked Gin to come with me too"

"Sure"

~Timeskip~

"Na, Ren! Is this okay with you?" Gin asked.

"Hm? Yeah, that's fine!"

Right after they went back from human world, buying few things for the surprise party, Ren with Gin, Kaname and Aizen decorated the room. It was rather amusing for Ren watching these three doing something that they never done before, especially Aizen.

"Guess that leaves the cake" Ren commented.

"Are ya already made it?" Gin asked.

"Of course! The only thing that missing is the decoration. Just give me thirty minutes and I'll be done with the cake. Are you guys ready with the presents?"

"Of course! My present will surely made Ran-chan happy again!"

"Why I have buy it too?" Kaname asked.

"Geez~ Tosen-san, you're so stingy! Think about Ran-chan's feeling a bit. It's her birthday, y'know. Well, anyway! Aizen-taicho? What did you bought for her? I didn't see you buying something so I thought you didn't want to give her anything but here you are, holding that gift. What's that?"

"I'm sorry, Gin. But, I couldn't tell you" He chuckled.

"Eeeeehhhh~ Well, I bet it's something good. Hehe~ Can't wait for Ran-chan to see all of this. Ren! Hurry up and finished the cake! It'll be bad if Ran-chan suddenly appeared here"

"Don't worry about it. I already asked Ulquiorra to guard her room and told him to not ever let her out from the room" Ren said. "And Tosen? You're responsible to brought her here later. Don't screw up!"

"Why it have to be me?"

"We couldn't exactly let Aizen picked her up so it'll be better if someone other than him escort here. Just tell her Aizen-sama is looking for you and everything will be fine"

"Tch! Fine"

***

One Hour Later

"Nn... Did I overslept?" She raised up her body from the bed. She was wondering what's everyone doing. No matter how many times she want to out from the room, Ulquiorra was there and told her to stay in the room. But it got her thinking too, it didn't mean anything if she went out from her room. She was being forbid by Aizen to see anyone, expect himself, Ren, Gin and Kaname, and of course Ulquiorra. She wanted to see Grimmjow too, since that day he confessed to her-she met him few times but out of nowhere Aizen appeared and take her away from him. She couldn't exactly tell what's going on with his mind. Was he...jealous? If that's true, to Ran it was very scary for him to be jealous. 

In the middle of her thought, someone was entering her room and it was...

"Hm? Kaname-san? Um, what is it?"

"Aizen-sama...wishes to see you" He said uncertainly. It was rather odd for a person like Kaname to be like that. "Follow me"

"O-Okay!" She descended the bed and followed him from behind. Along the way, none of them were opening their mouth. Well, Kaname was not a chatter person unlike Gin so Ran thought he will never speak until she say something. "Um, Kaname-san? Where are we going? I thought we're going to Aizen-san's room, but his room already--"