Chapter 20 - Birthday Present and Valentine Present

Start from the beginning

She was scared. So much. She never seen Aizen this scary. She could feel her heart was thumping so bad made her able to heard it clearly. Not because she was embarrassed, but she was terrified. When Aizen pulled himself from him, he immediately caught her lips again, not allowing her to say any words. Ran could feel to her tears began to drop. He then pulled himself again and descend to the lower part of her.

"This red mark, I should replaced it with mine" And he kissed on the mark and sucking it a little and then there he had it, the new mark from him. He smirked and chuckled a bit "This is interesting, shall I made a new one? In here perhaps?" He touched the collarbone and immediately sucking on it.

"Nn...A---Aizen---san" She could feel her face flaming of his action and it made her dizzy. She knew she has to pushed him from her, but at the same time, she didn't want to either. A strange feeling. Without any warning, he opened the kosode a bit and leaving another mark there. Now, rather than felt scared-she felt embarrassed having him kissing that part. He then slowly turned her body around and pulled the clothes below a little and started to kissing there.

Ran starting to became more embarrassed and hoping he will stop any time soon. "A--Aizen-san! P-Please, stop..." She knew he heard her but he didn't stop what he was doing. She was trying to push his hand from her shoulder but unfortunately...it turned out to be a bad idea to her as Aizen hold her hands tightly and continue kissing her back. She didn't know this kind of sensation, she became weird having him kissing her back. "N--No... Aizen-san! St-Stop!" Her last shouting finally made Aizen withdraw from her and he looked satisfied with what he has just done. He touched her back gently as he left a countless kiss mark on her back.

"This is indeed interesting. Just by looking at the mark it makes me feel that you are mine. Ah, don't worry. I won't do any further. I shall wait for the continuation...until the day you wanted me to do it" He whispered in her ear, rather seductively made Ran's face became redder than before. 

"This is your last warning, Ran. Do not let other man touched you again, or I will punished you like this again. Well, if you want to be punished you could get yourself touched by someone" He chuckled.

"L-Like I will do that!" To her, how come Aizen could easily said those words so easily? Did he didn't considered her as someone important to him? Just a person to satisfied his amusement? Her thinking about that made Ran felt miserable. She was starting to think that she will never and never to say that she loves him.

"Well then, from now on. Do not go out from your room without Ulquiorra"

>> Present Time

"I bet you did something to her" Ren said and let out a short sigh. "Whatever. I'll be going now" He turned around and started to walk away.

"Where are you going? It seems you're wondering in human world these days, are you plotting something?"

"Excuse me! I didn't do this for you! It's for Ran! Ah--" He slipped out and regretted of how come he was easily to tell him what he was intending to do.

"For Ran? Why is that?" He asked. Ren was thinking to lied about it but he knew Aizen will immediately discovered that he was lying. 

"Fine, I'll tell you. You see, I've been marking calendar just to make sure what day is it and what date. And today I just checked it, tomorrow is... Ran's birthday" He stated and that made Aizen rather surprised about it. "Well, of course I don't know her real birthday so Yuki-san decided the day I brought Ran to her is the day of her birthday. I've been going to world of living for the preparation for tomorrow. I was thinking to tell you later but..."