seven

The crowd returns to a small chatter, as the stranger tugs me out of the arena and down a hallway.

"Um, who are you? And where are you taking me." I try to tug my hand from his but he doesn't budge.

Silence.

He just keeps tugging me down the hallway, not saying a word.

"Ok, so your mute?" I ask.

Still no talking.

He lets go of my hand and opens a dressing room door with 'spooky jim' scribbled on it.

"Ok, spooky Jim. I'm not going in this room with you. Stranger danger, you could rape me or anything."

He just laches onto my hand and tugs me in.

He closes the door before speaking, "I'm not a stranger."

"What do you mean?"

Confusion washes over me.

"I mean, I'm no stranger."

He pulls his ski mask off.

My mind goes blank.

"J-josh?"

"Yeah?"

"I thought I'd never see y-you again."I mutter as he just stands there his blue hair a mess on top of his head. Tears of anger streak down my face. As he walks over to wipe them off, I stop him.

" why Didn't" punch.

"You" punch.

"Tell." Punch.

"Me" punch.

"You were in Twenty one Pilots? I could have found you."

Punch.

He didn't flinch once, as my fists went into his chest. Probably because I have little marshmallow punches. Tears roll down my cheeks at an unbelievably fast pace.

"I'm so sorry."

Without another word my backs against the wall.

Joshes lips graze mine as if asking for permission. I give him the good to go as I press my lips against his. His rough face presses against mine with a demanding force. I kiss back with a fiery passion, that I have never experienced my whole life.

The world stops.

Everything stops.

As his sweet lips pull away from mine. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.

"I've wanted to do that since I met you." He whispers, barely audible.

I burry my head in his chest and pull him in even closer. Time seems to have stopped, that is until the door flys open.

Lilly and now ski maskless Tyler run in.

"This girl claims she knows you." He says holding her hand up by the wrist.

"I do."

"Thanks for escorting me, babe." Lilly winks at Tyler and trots over to me.

"What happened? Why are you here?"

Josh answers for me, "That freaky drunk guy tried to touch her."

"I knew the concert stopped, I just didn't know why. Everyone is talking about how you knocked his teeth out."

"Oh great." Josh says and runs his hand through his hair.

I see his distress and grab his hand, trying to comfort him a little.

"Wait, what's going on here?" Lilly says pointing to our latched hands.

_______________________

Ok, first off I want to dedicate this chapter and give a shout out to lunasyanpark for making me these GORGEOUS covers. GO CHECK OUT HER BOOKS! LIKE NOW. well wait bc I have some questions.

1. What are some things you'd like to see before the end? Anything specific?

2. How the heck do you dedicate chapters?? Like I don't mean to be dumb but I was going to dedicate a chapter from human to lunasyanpark but idk how to :'

The next chapter might be the last <3

*not edited