first kiss

KLAUS: you and Klaus met up and walked trough the backyard, you both loved it there. He stopped in front of a bench and turned you to face him. "There's something I've been wanting to do for quite a while now," he said, "and I finally take my chance." He put his hands on your cheeks and slowly put his lips on yours. You both loved the feeling and connected immediatly.

ELIJAH: you and Elijah had been dating for almost a month , you two still hadn't kissed but wanted to. On a lovely evening you stood on the balcony when Elijah joined you. "Hey Elijah," you said with a smile. "Hello dear." He stood in front of you, and joined you watching the streets of New Orleans. "Can I kiss you?" He suddenly asked. You looked up and nodded. He slowly moved towards you and put his arms on your waist. He placed his lips on yours and it felt amazing for both of you.

KOL: you and Kol had not even dated for two days when he asked you out for a walk trough New Orleans. You said yes and met up with him at the park. "Hi darling," he said and you blushed. You started walking trough the park and ended up at the center, which is decorated with lights. He walked closer to you and kissed you, even though it was rushed, it felt really amazing.

MARCEL: you and marcel dated for a few weeks and it was the first time you went to his loft. You stood in front of the window, overlooking entire New Orleans. "It is so beautiful," you said. "I know baby," he smiled at you, you blushed as he said 'baby'. You both stood in front of the large window. He moved towards you and placed his hands on your hips, he kissed you passionatly, but rough.

You guys, please send in requests, and vote on imagines and preferences you like, I can learn from that, otherwise I'll think I got it all wrong.