Numero Uno

Chapter 1 

"We are now landing in pullman washington.  Please put your seat belts on." The flight attendant said.

I was on my way back to the one place that i was never happy in.  I wonder if anyone will ever remember me.  I was once this band geek but now i am not.  The whole time i was away i was really happy, i met some new people and i have began to shift.  When i first turned into a werewolf it was painful. I couldn't handle it anymore but then i got use to it.

We landed six minutes later and i began to take my carry on bag from the glove compartment.  I was really nervous to see my parents and the parkers.  I haven't talked to them much since i was away and i haven't seen nor talked to mark, thank god.  I got out of the plane and headed to the lobby,  When i got out notice my parents and the parkers were standing there waiting for me. but the didn't recognized me. 

"Hi guys." I told them.

"umm hello. who are you?" Danika asked.

"It's me.  Marisol." I told them.

My mom came up to me and gave me this bone crushing hug,  

"Hi mom." i told her.

"Oh god i miss you hone." Mom said.

She let's me go and then Danika hugs me. Behind her i noticed that mark was here.  My thoughts went back to the the time we were in grade school.  i remembered me and him woud always  on the swings an playground, i miss those times and i miss the old mark. but then my thoughts went back to the time we were in middle school.  He would always torture me with things and words. I hate that siee of him.

"long time no see Marisol and you look beautiful." Danika said.

"thanks." I told her.

She stepped aside and walked with my mother to go receive my bags. i turned back around to see Mark staring at me.

"Take a picture, it wil last longer." I said to him.

"Nah. i am fine. I get to see your pretty little face everyday." He smirked.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"i live next door to you, darling." He said

What the two fucks.  I can't believe the guy that embarrassed me, lives next door to me.   I have only been in Pullman for about three minutes and something bad already happens apon me.  My next door neighbor was my middle bully and my ex-best friend.

~~~

I walked into my house for the first time in four years.  All i see is that the floors and walls are more creative then it was before and i loved it.   My mom lead me to my room which is on the second story,  took a long time to get up because the stairs where huge and long.  When we got to a green door with my name on it i knew it was my room.  i opened the door to my room and stopped dead in my tracks. 

In the center was this queen sized bed. There was a desk with a black and green laptop on top with a black lamp.  I looked to my right and i see this huge walk in closet from the princess diaries two. I walked over to the two open doors next to my closet and i see that i have a balcony with an amazing view of the mountains of Pullman, Diagonally from me was another balcony. 

I turned my head back to look out the mountains until i heard a voice that i don;t want to hear.  I turned my head back to were the empty balcony was but it isn't empty now. mark was standing. 

"What do you want?" I hissed at him.

"What can't i talk to my best friend who i haven't seen in what, your years?" He asked.