Imagine 11

Spring break is coming up and I'm not going anywhere.
Lately Cameron has been getting distant since he started vine so I was thinking we could spend time together.

The bell rings and I walk out to my locker. I got all my stuff together and Cameron comes up and leans on the locker next to mine.

"Hey" I smiled shutting my locker. "Hey, I have some good news" he said grabbing my hand.

"What's that?" I asked as we walked out the doors and started down the stairs.

"I just got a call from this guy named Bart that runs a meet and greet convention last night, he asked if I could head up to Seattle to meet up with a bunch of the other guys to get to know each other." He told me excitedly.

"That's awesome babe, when is that going to be?" I asked stopping at my door as he grabbed my other hand looking right at me.

"I'm actually leaving Monday and spending the week there, I'll be back Saturday" he smiled as mine faded.

"So you are gonna be gone almost our whole spring break?" I asked.

"Well, yeah. Why do you seem so upset?" He asked letting go of my hands slowly.

"Cameron we haven't been as close as we once were. I just got too excited because I thought we could have spent that week together" I told him unlocking my car.

"I thought that you understood that I wasn't going to be able to be around as much as I was" he said.

I turned around and threw my bag in the passenger seat. I turned back around. "I understand, but this is us Cameron. This is our senior year. I just wanted to make the best out of it. It's kinda hard when the best part of you isn't right there." I told him crossing my arms.

"Babe I'm going away for a week" he defended himself.

"It's not about how long your gonna leave town for, it's the fact that you have basically been gone this past month Cameron" I said talking with my hands.

"Y/n I have been here the whole time." He said getting louder as the parking lot cleared out.

"Really? Alright if you have been here did we win or lose our last game?" I asked crossing my arms again.

"You guys lost" he said crossing his arms. "We haven't lost a game. Cameron did you even know I just got accepted to go to collage up in Michigan." I told him. I feel
Like I am blowing this a little out of proportion but I wasn't happy.

His jaw just kinda dropped and he couldn't talk.

"Maybe this week gone is a good idea." I told him starting my car. "We need a break" I told him.

"No I don't think we do." He told me getting angry.

"Yes Cameron we do. Maybe this is going to be a good thing. I'm moving to Michigan Cameron." I told him more calm.

"I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE MOVING AWAY Y/N. CONGRATS. WE ARE FINE UNLESS YOU WANNA JUST BREAK UP" he yelled

"I NEVER SAID I WANTED TO BREAK UP I SAID A BREAK CAMERON." I yelled back at him.

"OKAY, I GUESS WE ARE TAKING A BREAK FOR THE WEEK" Cameron yelled starting to walk away.

"YEAH WE ARE CAMERON, MAYBE DURING THAT TIME YOU WOULD FINALLY REALIZE THAT I AM NOT PERMANENT, IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME YOU WOULD EITHER LET ME GO BECAUSE YOU ARE LEAVING OR ELSE YOU WOULD KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON." I yelled back. He stopped and turned around.

"I love you, I want you to do what you want. But you being gone and me moving just doesn't really work" I told him.

He nodded his head and turned around walking to his car. I got in my car and closed the door.

That's when I drove home wondering if I lost my best friend.

When I got home I went upstairs and started doing my homework.

When I was finally done I changed into a pair of my under armor shorts and an old t shirt. I threw my hair up in a pony tail and went down stairs.

I went and ate dinner with the family and then sat in the living room watching some movie my little brother wanted to watch.

The door bell rang so I looked out the window. "It's cam." I told them and opened the door stepping out.

"What's up" I said quietly.

"I don't want a break y/n" he said with sorrow. I gave him a hug and he held me so tight.
"You don't want a break but it's best" I said.

"How it's just going to be painful?" He asked rubbing my back as we hug.

"It's something that every couple needs in my opinion. I mean we love each other but we have been together for so long it's time to make sure we can be with each other." I told him.

"I don't want to go a week without you" he said kissing the top of my head.

"Let's just try it, please I need time. I don't know what to think with vine and leaving all the time I just need reassurance." I told him pulling away from the hug a little.

"Okay" he said quietly. "I guess this is a short goodbye" he said.

"Just a little one" I said. He pulled my hips into him and kissed me.

"Goodbye beautiful" he said as he broke the kiss.

He slowly let go of me. "Goodbye Cam"
I told him as he walked down the steps, got into his car. And left me.