Chapter 2: Wedding planning

Mia's POV:

Me and Justin are at his house to plan for the wedding. This wedding has to go perfect. It's my wedding. Why wouldn't I want it be perfect? First, is the dresses. They're all beautiful! I walk around and stop at one. It's perfect! " This one. It's perfect!," I yell. Justin smiles. " You sure babe?," he asks. "Yeah. Why?," I ask him. " I just wanna make sure. It's your big day," he tells me. " That's the dress," Justin tells everyone helping us out. They put the dresses away and now it's the cake designing. I think. What do I want on this cake? " What do you want on the cake?," I ask Justin. " I want buttercreme icing with yellow cake," he tells me. " Great. I wanted the same thing," I say. It's great we're agreeing on everything. " Whose gonna be my maid of honor and my bridemaids?," I ask Justin. " Anyone you want babe. You can have Brandi as your maid of honor," he suggested. I haven't talked to Brandi in a while. She went out with my boyfriend and she wasn't there when I needed her the most. But, I miss her. I'm not gonna let the past get in the way of our freindship. I call Brandi. She agrees to come over.

* 10 MINUTES LATER*

Brandi walks in the door. " Hey," I say. " Hey," she says back. " Listen Mia. I'm sorry for everything," she says. " No, it's okay. The past is the past," I say. She smiles and we hug. " Oh yeah. Do you wanna be my maid of honor?," I ask her. " I'll be happy to," she replies. I smile. " You have the maid of honor covered. Whose you're bridemaids?," Justin asks. Oh crap! I almost forgot. I think again. I know. " I was thinking Ashley, Miley, Skylar, and Cindy," I say to them. " You mean Ashley Benson and Miley Cyrus!?," Brandi asks. " Yep," I reply. She smiles. Well, we got the dress, cake, and maid of honor covered. More planning to go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:D hope u liked it. more chapter soon haha :D