Chosen

Summary: Sometimes the right love just happens at the wrong time.

Prologue: 2045. Possession law.
"All men ages 16-56 may chose any aged women to spend their lives with and they must comply with the man's commands. A simple tattoo designated with your soul mate will be given by the man's choice ant that will show how you are chosen. You may not get any divorces, no breakups; this person is now your soul mate. The person you spend the rest of your life with until the day you die."

It makes no sense. Why can't women have their freedom? I mean, men have their freedom. Girls are practically slaves if you are chosen.

That is if you are chosen by an uncaring man, which is mostly every guy out there.

This law created a year ago makes no sense to me.

The worst part of it is how it is done.

You could be anywhere when it happens, as long as you older than 10. It's awful how any man can chose you. You could be 17 while your partner is 45. It's disgusting.

You could be walking the streets, at church or even home. If a man grabs your wrist, bending down and kissing it gently, you have been chosen. Ridiculous, really.

And if you have already been chosen, woman are supposed to gently pull away, touching their shoulder. I think it's hilarious.

I've been chosen multiple times in my life, and I've lied to all of them saying i was chosen. Eventually, I was caught after the eighth time. I was punished.

And now the only thing that's bothering me is that I have been actually chosen. By Liam Payne.

He's I guess nicer than most men out there. But I would never have feelings for any guys.

Especially now. And ever since what happened to me five years ago. Something I've decided I needed to forget and move on from.

Love is bunch of bullshit. It builds you up only to break you down way harder than you would ever expect.

Te government now is just unbearable. It's like they have no attentions towards others. I don't get the importance of this law, but apparently to them it's everything.

When you are chosen you go straight down to the government. You write down your names in the permanent book and you get matching tattoos.

I have a dove on the left side on my chest, along with Liam. I don't know why we chose this.

I have tried my best to gain back my freedom this past year. I've got punished too many times to count. For some reason, they have chose not to kill me, like most women.

I've done the worst out of all of them to stop this, and they only punish me.

Honestly. some of the times I've went down to the government I was hoping they'd kill me. They never did. They only have left scars on my back.

They seem to be amused with me. My fighting back, my ability to not care what they think or do to me.

I am a fighter. i fight for what I believe is right, just like others should. But others don't because they are afraid.

I don't want to live my own life a way I don't enjoy. You are supposed to live life to the fullest, like every spare second. Not be forced to be with or do what you don't like.

Most people stand back scared to say what is on their minds. I'm not one of those people.

And it's distressing how it's practically me against the government. No one fights with me. I'm alone.

No one agrees with me.

Well, that's just what I suppose.

58 Parts/ Completed

Written by: stripperstyles