Introduction.

Evan Fong CEO of a aggressively famous, wealthy organization that creates and introduces new video games. He is known for his sharp attitude and for being Canadian. Also on many occasions is seen wearing a red handkerchief; with a black Ermenegildo Zenga Bespoke suit on and Gucci Donnie web Leather loafers.

A stressful day might be everyday for this hunk with billions of dollars. He wishes to come home to someone who will fulfill his needs. He's been longing for someone special.

Evan got a call to attend an event for some new clothing line that is coming out. Though he doesn't own any clothing companies he does enjoy the fashion industry. He of course has plenty to do but accepts it anyways.

When he arrived to the event days after he got the invitation. He decided to wear a blue hankerchief instead of a red one, for some odd reason people were getting worried that Evan might of been sick. Annoyed of all the commotion and attention on him, he went to the the restroom and came across a timid young fellow. Evan immediately saw him and their eyes locked. Evan's eyes widened while the young timid fellow looked down.

Evan came closer to the boy. To end the silence between the two Evan started to speak.
"My apologies, I was distracted by your ravishing and heart stirring eyes. I like the color of them." Evan grinned, his confidence was up the roof, which was rare for him.

"Thank you! I like your hankercheif it's very blue. I like that color." The timid boy's eyebrow raised. He was ruffled by the man in front of him, the dim light interfered with his vision. He wanted to see what the man looked like but kept his head down at the floor, watching his expensive shoes. The timid boy was very hesitant to speak again, on the verge to run away so he wouldn't have to say anything else.

"I'd love to see you around more." Evan made a crooked smile. He didn't really feel as confident as before. The boy in a way felt annoyed, he didn't want to be here and worse, someone actually was talking to him.

The boy looked up and smiled at Evan. He jumped at the swinging door that opened to show a crowd that stared their way, he disliked the attention. His white skin dull in the dark light caught Evan's attention. His ears pierced and his hair dark brown made Evan study the boy more.

"I got to go. Maybe another time when we aren't two inches apart in the bathroom." The boy hurried away, bumping into women with shrimp in their hands on his way out.

Evan bit his lip and cursed himself for not getting the boys number. Hell he didn't even get his name. The man didn't even care about Evan or who he was.

Evan was overthinking the entire altercation.
He doesn't know that I am Evan Fong. I sound vain but it doesn't make sense! Why isn't he shocked? Why didn't he stutter? Did he care? Most importantly, who is he? Blue... I'll nickname him, Blue.

Evan hoped to see Blue again. He sat in a stall and watched the light flicker. "I'm desperate." Evan said out loud, he was thankful that no one was in the restroom.

On the other hand, Blue just wanted to find his friend. He stumbled his way to the food table and stood there like a lost puppy. "Ooh crepes!"

He watched every model walk down, he swayed his hips to the music. His eyes crazy and flirty, he winked at every model that walked by. He internally groaned. I must be way out their league or they must be way too coked up. Yeah their lost.

Blue could feel goosebumps on his neck, he focused his attention back onto the crowd to see that man he saw in restroom. His heart beat faster than ever before. In this light, Jonathan couldn't help but notice how attractive the man was.

"Time to make a move."