Can U Love Me?

SKIP-------------------------------------------------------------->

This is my first story so i would lie some feedback. Tell me what u think. srry 4 mistakes and sometimes the story is kinda lame but it is cute.

foreward:             

      --------     Aliah's mom went on a bisiness trip for a couple of weeks. She is now staying with her mom's best friend. Aliah soon realizes the first and ever guy she hated is also living there. will staying there really be a good idea. Will Miles fall for the 'ugly nerd'?

      ------- Jannete is Aliah's best friend. She is a shy, yet ambitious girl.  She loves baking and would like to become a patisserie.  She falls love at first sight wth a guy named Chance.  She hates how he's already dating another girl. She hates how Chance keeps ignoring her. Jannete tries all these pranks for him and his girlfriends to break up with him. will chance realizes his feelings b4 it hits him in the face?

first time writing so yeah..... i was starting 2 rite about Aliah and then she had to have a best friend right? so i added her. then im starting to like jannete better idk it just happens the side characters in movies r always more intresting.

 Chapter one ------------------------------------------------------------>