baby bella and Edward.

EDWARDS P.O.V

we got out and bella clung onto to me like a ant clung onto surger. never letting me go. "Edward I love you." "I love you to bella bunny." I kissed her cheek and went into the house. "omg is that a Xbox?" I seen bella role her eyes. "you and your games Edward I swear when your around them things you tottaly forget I'm here." mommy and daddy chuckled along with six unnone people. "sorry bells there so much fun." "so am I. jeeze boy forget the game and let's play hide and seek" she said slapping me upside the head. "you and your excise." she tripped and fell while running everyone looked at bella waiting for her to cry but just as usal she laughed her head off. "and your clumbsiness. I swear bella without me you why die if I wasn't there to catch you." i walked by her only for her to grab onto my ankle and pull me down and climb ontop of me pinning me down. "haha Edward mason so funny your such a no it all." I flipped us over and pinned her down. "hahaha your it." I kissed her forhead and took off running to hide. "did he just seriously do that?" I herd bella say to secconds I got off her. than I herd chuckling. I ran up stairs and found a closet. I hid in there and hered bella comeing up the stairs she ran past the door and I found a light and tuelrned it on. "were did he go? oh well, hey Edward emment wants to play Xbox!" I ran out the door and ran into her. "just kidding." she than snezzed in my face and I chuckled. "jeeze bells. what's gotten into you?" she laughed and pushed me off of her. we went down stairs and told momma we were hungry she took us to a make donalds and we played and had fun. and tommarow we are going to meat mommy's friends and there. kids.