That Doll made of Porcelain

That face. That small face. Blue eyes, red lips, blonde hair. Skin made of glass. So fragile it could be porcelain. She sits there. Watching. It's like her eyes follow your every move. But they can't be, right? There's no way. She couldn't be sentient. She can't be. It's physically impossible. Yet you feel like your being watched. All the time. Every second of every day. You turn and lock eyes with her. You catch it. One slight movement. You got it. "I know what you are" you say, facing her. She blinks and continues to stare. A high pitched voice rings out. "What are you talking about?" She spoke. This is real. Your not dreaming. She's alive. "How long have you been like this?" "How long have you lived in fear?" You sit there, shocked. For an object she sure was sassy. "Excuse me..?" "You heard me. How long have you lived in fear? I've observed you for quite some time now. And let me tell you something..." Her sky blue eyes turned a dark onyx color as she continued to speak. "I will bring you into a world far darker than you have ever seen. I will reinvent the word fear. I will make you second guess yourself at every turn. I will leave a permanent imprint of fear within your mind. Every shadow, every sound in the night.. I will be the fear crawling into your thoughts. I am evil beyond your minds comprehension of the word. Continue to disrespect the power before you. Continue to feel safe. But know this, I can, and will break your ability to feel. But if you do not wish for this to happen, I suggest you stop questioning a higher power. A power that you do not understand, nor will you ever want to understand." With that her eyes reverted back to their shiny blue hue and she stopped all contact with you. But you couldn't help but feel uneasy around that doll. That doll made of porcelain.