My book, Shoutmon and Gumdramon

If you haven't read this, you really need to catch up...

Anyways, I'm getting close to completing the next chapter, and I'm not looking forward to it! But, alas, I've been planning ahead, and if I don't do what I do, things won't work out. ANYWAYS, I'm giving you guys a sneak preview of it. It's obvious not what I have written down, only like two small paragraphs. And, ENJOY! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gumdramon's POV

Guilimon said he would help us in the battle. I'm glad too. The more digimon we have helping us, the better chance we can win. I looked over at Agumon, who was talking to Guilimon. It felt a little unusual having him here, since he used to try to destroy us. Shoutmon sat down next to me and smiled. "Things sure are different now that Agumon's here," I said, looking at the two. "Not that different. I still have you," Shoutmon said, putting his arm around me. I blushed a little, and rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a while. "So, what are we gonna do if we live through the war?" I asked him, breaking the silence. "I'm not completely sure. I'm probably going to be relaxing for a while, maybe spend some time with you," Shoutmon said. I opened my eyes and saw him smiling. I smiled back. "D-do you think.....we actually stand a chance against an entire army?" I asked. "To be completely honest, I have no clue. It depends on how many allies we have, and how powerful we are," he said, looking at me. We just looked at each other, gazing into each other's eyes. "Let's get some sleep. We're gonna need it for tomorrow," he said, getting up. I followed him into the tent, where we found Agumon and Guilimon sleeping next to each other. We went inside the sleeping bag, and I hugged him closely to me, and closed my eyes.

"Gumdramon, wake up," I heard Shoutmon's voice say. I opened my eyes and saw Shoutmon above me. I sat up a little and asked," Shoutmon, what's wrong?" "I-I had a nightmare," Shoutmon said, blushing a little. I grabbed his paw and said," It's okay, I'm here now. Now, what was your nightmare about?" "Well, we were fighting the virus, and....you died saving me," Shoutmon said, looking down. I quickly hugged him and said," Hey, it's okay. I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere." "Thanks," Shoutmon said as he hugged me back. "You're welcome Shoutmon. Everyone has nightmares," I said, patting his back. "Let's get back to sleep," I said, letting go of him. Shoutmon nodded, and he laid down. I laid down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder. I felt him wrap his arms around me and held me closely. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those lines took forever!!! Oh well. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this sneak peak! Bye!!! 😎