"Hello?"

Silence.

"Hellooo?!"

Growing impatient, I ground out, "Who is this? And why are you calling me at". I looked at my clock. "6:30 in the morning on a Saturday?" I can be grumpy if woken at this hour.

"Because I knew you would be awake, love," a deep voice responded. I frowned, trying to remember where I'd heard this familiar voice before, but nothing came to me.

Who would know I'd be awake at this time? Which was only because of the little incident with Mom? Should I ask the person all that?

"Who are you?" I settled with the simple question. Might as well find out who the stranger was.

"Ah-ah-ah. I'm surprised you don't recognize me. You're on my mind 24/7, and you don't even recognize my voice? What a shame," the deep voice on the phone drawled out.

What the heck? Is this some kind of prank? Or is it a stalker? It can't be a prank, since the voice sounds very familiar. Or maybe it is. "Listen. Whoever you are, either tell me who you are, or hang up, and don't ever call me again, alright?" I retorted angrily.

"Ahh. Still as feisty as before. Though the stunt you pulled in front of the whole school was totally not cool. And I assure you, I will get revenge for what you did," his voice sounded menacing, and I shivered involuntarily.

Not wanting to hear any more, I pressed the 'end call' button, and lay still with the phone in my hand.

Who the heck would be calling me for revenge? And what stunt was he talking about? I never pulled any kind of stunt in front of the whole school....unless..Luke! Of course it's Luke. How the heck did he get my number?! And...how did he know I'd be awake at this time?

I pondered over the conversation and started to feel sleepy again. This time, I didn't need to decide whether I should just stay awake or just fall asleep.

My brain did that for me. I fell asleep instantly as I lay back down with the phone still in my hand, and the thoughts of my conversation earlier with Luke still in my mind.

*********

My phone buzzed in my hand.

I rolled over on my bed, trying to ignore the buzz. But the stupid phone wouldn't stop buzzing. I opened my eyes groggily and glared at my phone. All traces of sleep vanished when I looked at the time.

Eleven a.m.?! How the heck did I even sleep that long? My phone buzzed again, and I checked my text messages.

'Ellie, did u hear about the accident?' -Beth

'I mean, I didn't really hear about the actual accident, just that some of the doctors were requested over there. They have to stay there for 3 weeks! That's awesome! But my mom didn't stay cuz of Kelly (Beth's sis).' -Beth

'She's still a baby after all xD' -Beth

'R u awake yet? If ur not, then WAKE UP! I can't believe you're still sleeping!' -Beth

I sighed. One text would've been enough.

'Yeah, I heard about the accident, my Mom's there, and yeah, I can't believe I slept for this long either' - Ellie

I replied back to her, and got up to freshen myself up. I left my phone on my bed and went in to take a shower. I inhaled in the sweet scent of raspberry body lotion as I entered the bathroom.

My bathroom always smelled like raspberries, and I loved it. I undressed and entered the shower, instantly turning it into a hot one.

I reached up for the raspberry body wash, and as I grasped it in my hand, it slipped out of my hand. The thing is, the lid of the bottle was open. And it fell right on my -you guessed it- head.