Chapter 4 - The Boys

Louis's POV~~~

We are getting off plane and heading to Harry's place. I love going to Harry's house. It's like a second home to me. Anne is like a second mom to me. She's just so sweet. We get in the car and the driver makes his way to the house. "WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD! THE WONDERFUL WIZARD OF OZ!!" I sing, trying to lighten the mood of these tired boys. "Really Louis?" Zayn ask's muffleing a chuckle that has escaped the dungeon that is his mouth. Ooo, that was deep. "Yes really. Stop throwing a hissy fit because your tired! We all are!" I state, laughing as I say it. The rest of the car ride was pretty silent. We are all tired and just weren't in the mood. We get to Harry's at about 6 in the morning and I'm ready to sleep in my room. See the way it works is I sleep by myself in a guest room claimed mine when we visit, Harry sleeps in his room, Niall and Liam share a room, and Zayn is by himself. We go in the door to see Anne sitting on the couch. She knew we were coming early and wanted to greet us. "Boy's! Harry baby! I missed you so much! I missed you ALL so much!" She says coming up to give us all hugs. We all go up into our rooms and I walk into my room. What. The. Hell. There is a girl in my bed. The room is tidied up and there are suitcases in the corner. I have no idea who this girl is. I call for Anne. "ANNE!!! THERE IS A GIRL IN MY BED AND I WOULDN'T COMPLAIN BUT I'M TIRED!!" I yell and Anne starts making her way to my room. The girl shoots up looking at me. I have to admit, she is VERY attractive. She's got curly hair, bright green eyes and just a lovely face alltogether. Even though I can only see her upperhalf I can tell she's quite fit. Lean arms and a tight waste, she's beautiful. She swipes her golden brown hair out of her face and I notice how much she resembles Harry. "Who are you?" I ask. Confused, yet taken aback by her beauty. She speaks and an American accent fills the air. "I'm Julianna. Mom hasn't told you about me?" She says and I'm extremely confused. Who does she mean by mom? I was about to speak when Anne walked into the room. "Ah, Louis. I see you've met Julianna." She says. I'm still confused as ever. "Who is this?" I ask, the confusion evident in my voice. "Louis this is Julianna, Harry's twin sister. My daughter." She explains. "What?" I ask. Julianna speaks up, getting up from the bed, MY bed. "I'm Harry's sister. His twin specifically. I was adopted and just recently I found out about it all." She explains, her beautiful voice filling my ears. "How did you find out?" I ask, curious now. Julianna took a shaky breath. I don't think I should've asked. "Well my adopted father died when I was younger and my adopted mother just died in a car crash. I was with her in the car." She gets out. Tear's running down her face. With out thinking I grab her in my arms, pulling her into a hug. She snakes her arms around my waste and it just feels so... right. We finally let go Anne speaks up. "Julianna, I think you should meet the other boys." She says. I wonder how Harry is going to take it all. Julianna nods and wipes her face, checking to see how she looked in the mirror. She looked free of any trace of crying already. We hed to the first door next to mine. Harry's. Anne opens the door and we all walk in. Harry looks up and gets a confused look on his face. He looks like a puppy about to get a bath. "Who's this mum?" He asks looking at her. This is going to be quite awkward.

Harry's POV~~~~

I hear the sound of the door opening. I look up and see mum... and Louis... and some girl? I look at the girl. I'm confused. She has similarities to me. Are we related? "Who's this mum?" I ask. "Harry, this is your twin sister. Julianna." Mum says. "What?!" I ask. "I'm your sister." Julianna says, she's got an American accent. How is this real? "How?" I ask. "Julianna was put up for adoption at birth and when both her adopted parents died, she came back to us." My mum says, Julianna shaking her head in agreement. "Did she know she was adopted?" I ask mum and she shakes her head. "Not until her adopted mum told her right before she passed." Mum says, Julianna tearing up. Then out of no where Louis hugs her. She hugs back, blushing slightly. Someones got their eye on a wild, crazy, funny brit.

************************************************************************************************************

 How was it my lovelies? I hope you enjoyed it! Comment and vote, it means the world to me when you do! Thanks.

-J