Entry #3

Entry # 3

Unrequited 

Day 3 and I miss you. I'm still waiting for you. 

You won't text. You won't say hi. Maybe not now.Maybe not ever.     

How can we go back to what we were before? So that I can right what was wrong. So I can do something for you to not leave. 

Can you get attracted to me again? Can you be sweet again? Can you text me good morning and good night again?

And here it goes, the process of moving on. 

The moment you realize that it's over and done with; that you can't do anything about it, because you don't hold the ball. You don't. It's only you who's hurting; it's only you who miss him. 

Does he even care? He doesn't. 

Does he miss you? He doesn't. 

Will he text you or call you? He won't. 

Will you wait? Most probably. 

You'll wait. 

You'll think of all the possible things that you will do to get him back. Think of all the impossible things that might happen. Think of all the shitty reasons why you want to talk to him or see him. Think of him. Everyday. 

What is he thinking right now?

What is he thinking when you're not talking to him? 

Is he thinking that maybe you're just busy that's why you don't talk to him? 

Is he thinking that maybe you're doing it to not fall for him? 

Or is he not thinking about you at all? 

Probably. He's probably not thinking of you at all. 

It's only you. 

You think about him, you miss him, you want to talk to him, you can't get him out of your mind...

It's YOU. Only you. 

And it's only you who's suffering. 

And it's unfair, but what can you do? Nothing's fair in love. 

And you're one girl in love. 

But it's unrequited.