IMAGINE 2.0

It was during Winter here in South Korea when my company granted my one week vacation....

Of course I'm super excitedddddd.

I decided to come to Cheondamdong where entertainment centers were located...of course I'm here to hunt my idols...😁😁😁

I was walking around the place and haven't noticed any fans until I saw JYP Building...I nearly cried...finally...the building where my love ones were created and developed...for our favorite artists, it's the place where they reach their dreams and succeed...but for us fans, it's the place that bears our uncomparable love and affection towards the idols who were created in this building...JYP Building is like an amusement park.....it might be scary, weird or childish place for others...for us...it's a place of variety, fun and where precious and unforgettable memories are created.....

And artists are like the rides...why??? we might avoid the rides...but they are too attractive and fun to avoid..we'll just end up facing our fear with them...and what's that greatest fear?? the FEAR OF FALLING........

OK. I'm too dramatic now. 😁 I just ended up taking a photo of the building.....I walked away and was about to post this photo to my blog when I suddenly heard a scream from......fans???? OMYGOSHHH!

The commotion is in front of JYP...I ran back towards the building and end up raising my hand to take a picture of them....OMYGOSH!!!! IT'S GOT7..they are coming out from the building..too many fans are around them..I can't see and take pictures of them properly so I end up on jumping to take a photo of them...but suddenly....

*BLAGGGGGGGGGG*

All fans ran to follow GOT7's van...but I'm left alone..sitting down and staring at my phone that is currently at the floor...I was so sad...not because my phone fell neither because its broken or what...I just want to see them..GOT7....I just want to see them clearly....even from apart......😢😢😢😢😢

I cried looking downwards and saw my tears falling on the ground. yes...being childish in front of JYP Building..hopeless kid. 😭😭😭😭😭

"Miss....is this your phone?"

"Yes....."*continues crying*

"Why....are...you..crying?" he hesitated a bit to ask.

"*sobs* GOT7...I badly want to see them....."

"Oh.....well...ahmmm....."

"Please.......don't mind me...and just go......*cried harder* I said to him cause I'm so embarrassed on crying so much because of not seeing GOT7.

"O......ok miss....please don't be sad anymore...."

😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

I lift up my head and saw him......heading....towards JYP Center???

I picked up my phone and...and...I was a SO startled....

There's a selca in my phone...the caption...

"Here I am..not seven but only one....hope you'll smile now....."

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

The guy....

the guy who talked to me....

It's...it's......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JB??????

I stood up immediately. I fixed myself.

I was so shocked. I don't know what comes to my mind but end up shouting his name as loud as if there's an emergency...

"JB!!!!!!!!"

He turned his back....

I felt like dreaming....

Is this real?????

He went in front of me.....

The snow suddenly fell.

We both looked at the skies...

He smiled at me warmly...the smile that almost lose my sanity.....

"It's cold....."

He gave me his scarf...yes...then looked straightly in my eyes.....I FELT SO TREMBLING. OMYGOSHHH..AM I DREAMING???????

"It's fine....thank....you..and...sorry..." I managed to say while trembling..

"It's fine too...and thank you...."

He replied then gave me a warm eye smile. I replied to his smile too...

My first winter...the most unforgettable WINTER full of warmth...from JB's scarf...and SMILE....

End of Imagine

©Eunji Tuan

THIS.IS.WHAT.YOU CALL.WINTER'S.LOVE.

💚❄💚❄💚❄💚❄💚❄💚❄💚❄💚❄