Chapter 1 (soulmates?)

This is the first chapter enjoy !!

Soulmates?

~ No pov ~

A 8 year old Korra and a 10 year old Asami were talking about korra being the new avatar. "Your really the new avatar?" said Asami. "Yeah isn't that cool asami we can go and save the world together, and always be the best friends ever!" "Yea korra but dont you have to be taken to that compound to be trained?" said asami sadly. Korra's face dropped a little when she heard this. "Yeah but you can come and practice with me and play with me once in a while, then we'll both be ready to save the world," said korra.
"Hey that's actually a good idea Korra ill ask my dad when i get home if i could visit you once in a while," Asami said happily. "Ok asami, well it's getting late we should probably go back home before our parents get worried," said korra. "Yeah your right lets go," they got up from the ground and started walking back home. When they got home they hugged and said goodbye "bye korra!" "Bye sami, Ill see you tomorrow," and with that they separated ways after all they were neighbors and lived next to each other .

|The next day |

~ Asami's pov ~

"But dad!" I cried. "We cant move to republic city, i want to stay with korra shes my bestfriend," i say. "Yes sweety but i have a company to run, and i have to go back to republic city to run the company from there," my dad explained. "NO dad i want to stay here with korra i dont want to leave her please daddy dont make us go," I cried harder. "Sorry asami but I've made up my mind we leave in a week," and with that he walked back into his office. I kept crying i didnt want to leave korra, but he has things to do he does run a company after all. "I have to talk to korra," I sigh still crying. I get up from the couch and start making my way to korra's house. I knock on the door and hear korra yell "ill get it!" I smile slightly at that. Then the door swings open as korra opens it. "Hey asami! Wait whats wrong?" She says guess she can see i was crying. "Can we talk really quick," I said "yeah let me just ask my mom," she says then runs to the kitchen. I wait for her and soon see her turn the corner of her kitchen. "Mom said i could go," she smiles. "Ok lets go," i say smiling a little. We go to our secret hide out. Which is actually behind her house. 'I wonder how our parents haven't figured that out yet,' I think to myself. We get there and sit down on the ground and i hear korra say, "so what up why so sad." I slowly look up toward her. "Im moving to republic city," i say so low i dont know if she heard me. "What, why, when?" She said a little too loud . I guess theres my answer to my question. "I moving to republic city in a week because my dad need to run him company from there." I say slowly.

~ korra's pov ~

( sorry for pov change )

I sit there for a while letting everything hit me all at once, asami, my bestfriend, my shoulder i need, my first crush, i didnt know what to say i was to shocked. A million thoughts ran through my head. She was so pretty even when her eyes were puffy and red. I wanted to answer back but couldn't. Suddenly i yell out "you're so pretty!" I was shocked I didn't mean to say that out loud suddenly I see her blush 'probably embarrassed her, im so dumb for doing that ugh,'
"Thank you," she said. There was an awkward silence. I got tired of it and said "I'm going to miss you Asami a lot please don't forget me and I promise to not forget you." She smiled and said "never in a million years korra were bestfriend and i wont forget you ever." I could see she was being honest we both stood up and hugged.

| One Week Later |

~ still korras pov ~

I watched as she got on the ship we were crying and hugging all morning i really didn't want her to leave. I watched the boat start to move and i saw she had left one of her bags. I quickly got it jumped in the water and with my waterbending went as fast as i could to catch the boat as soon as i did i saw asami "Asami!" I screamed she looked at me "korra?" She questioned but then saw what i had and quickly told me to toss it to her i did and she caught it. I stayed in the same place not moving just watching the boat leave until asami scream "korra go home i left a note for you to read and not forget about me ever ill miss you bye." she waved and i waved back. "Bye sami!" I yelled. I quicky swam back to shore of course with my waterbending to go faster. I wanted to go home and read sami's note. I got home and went straight to my room i saw the note on my bed and began to read it.

Dear korra ,

Hey, by now i should be gone but dont be sad be happy instead. I will miss you everyday korra please don't forget me i know we'll meet again soon. For all we know i could be your soulmate. I love you korra take care. See you soon hopefully. :)

-Asami sato.