Chapter 19 - Jealousy

Começar do início

"Huh? W-Well, that's because you're so tall! It's not my fault if I was small, I'm a girl you know? If...If you want me to be like Kiyo-san, it's impossible" She said the last words with a very low voice, unfortunately...

"There you go again. Comparing yourself with Kiyo. Well, it was cute witnessing of how jealous you are with Kiyo but I have to ask you to stop that. Didn't I said before, you're not her replacement and I didn't see you as her"

"I...guess so. But, who said I'm jealous?!? I'm not jealous of her!"

"Alright, alright" In his mind, he could tell Ran was jealous of Kiyo and it was very cute to find another side of her. He thought to not tell her of how much adorable she was when she get jealous. He too has grown an affection to her. Developed a first feeling for him, to be in...love with someone. He was sure that himself will never experienced love for the rest of his life, but now there he have it. Fell in love with the girl, created by someone important to him too.

He was wondering why he couldn't like Kiyo before. Maybe because Kiyo already knew him too well and both of them felt they didn't need to be in love with each other. Aizen then hold her tightly, confusing the younger girl. He was wondering if he told Ran that he loved her, what kind of reaction she will give to him? Will she showing him her usual blushing just like an apple color? And how she was flustering of his confession? But, it made him thinking about other thing. He was thinking to made Ran confess first. He thought she will very nervous but he wanted to see that. He wanted to know everything about her. In the middle of his thought, someone was knocking the door and it appears...

"Oi, breakfast is ready" Ren came inside the room, surprising Ran and right immediately her face became redder than before. "Hehe~ Come on you two lovebirds, stop flirting now and have a breakfast" Ren teased them.

"L-Love-- Ren-kun, it's not like that! Uuh, Aizen-san! Please let me go!" She shouted at him and Aizen withdraw from her. Ran immediately stood up followed by Aizen.

"Wow, your face is so red, Ran. Did Aizen do something weird?" Ren continue teasing her.

"W-Weird? He didn't do anything"

"Hee~ Really? Then, how come your face is so red? Hugged by him is too hard for a beginner like you?"

"Uuhh...that's... Mou! Ren-kun!"

"Ahahaha! Okay okay, I will stop teasing you. Come on, the meals will get cold" They exit her room and headed to the hall. Ren could sense that Aizen was irritated by his action but he couldn't stop what he was doing but he thought he better stop or else Aizen will give him something he don't want.

***

Hall

As soon the three of them reached the hall with the long table, Ichimaru and Tosen already there waiting for them. They took their usual seats and began to ate their meals. Along with it, as usual Ichimaru always arguing with Tosen and Ren always breaking them off. But, that's not all. Ichimaru too was like Ren too. He loved to teasing Ran, especially when Aizen is around.

"Ne ne, Ran-chan? Did Aizen-taicho do something to you?" His question made Ran almost spilled out the food and began to choking. "Waa! Ran-chan! Are ya okay?!? I didn't expect you'll act like that"

"He---He didn't do anything! Geez~ Why's everyone asking me the same question???"

"Did he, huh? Well, I think I better stop. Just looking at your face, I think you're gonna faint if I continue asking ya something. And besides..." He paused for a moment. "I don't wanna get a spank or two from a jealous Aizen-taicho. Haha!"