ready the tissues its going to be a beautiful moment!(lemon warning!)

Oh god I just.......I uh......ugh what is wrong with my life! If it takes long to update it's because of testing and since I has all advanced classes its gonna to take more studying so.. hear your perverts go and get your tissues ready! *grabs box of tissues*

"Lets have fun...ok yuu-chan" mika said sweatly and kisses/nibbles down yuu's chest leaving a few bite marks here and there. This made yuu go crazy with excitement! He wanted mika and he wanted him now! "Mika...p-please stop teasing me!" Yuu moaned out squirming under mika. "Oh~ inpatient are we?" Mika smirked while unbuttoning yuu's pants pulling them slowly. "Y-yes now please....just do me!" Yuu panted out.

"Come down yuu-chan we have to take it slow~" mika hummed shoving a finger in yuu's tight hole. "Ahh mika!!" Yuu moaned loudly blushing hard and panting like crazy. Mika smirked big and shoves other finger in listen to yuu's moans get louder as he starts moving his fingers in and out slowly. "Ah mika please...ah please go f-ah-faster!". Mika chuckled "ok yuu-chan...I'll just be very rough for your first time then" mika smirked moving his fingers in and out rougher and faster causing yuu to moan his head off "ah mika ahh!" Yuu moaned loudly and squirms "please!...ah!" Yuu moaned not able to finish his sentence. "What do you want yuu-chan?" Mika said courisly yet with a slight hint of amusement in his voice.

"I.....I want it in me mika...I...I want you in me!" Yuu screamed causing mika to get hard. (dirty mika...god....x_x) "ok yuu-chan..but I warn you it's going to hurt like hell for a bit" mika explained taking his fingers out of yuu and pulling his own pants down. "I-I dont care just put it in!" Yuu screamed desperately wanting mika's cock in him. "Ok....ready?" Mika asked getting himself ready at yuu's hole. "Y-yes!" Yuu panted soon feeling something big in him (A.K.A mika's dick!) . "AH!...mika~!" Yuu moaned very loudly
Feeling pain and pleasure.

This just made mika go faster not caring how much it hurt yuu. "A-ah mika...I-it....it hurts please slow down!" Yuu cried tears spring out his eyes. "No can do yuu-chan...I told you it would hurt and you said it was ok!" Mika said moving even faster. Yuu screamed and cried until he soon started feeling pleasure and his cries came out lustful filled moans.

After a while yuu started feeling something like a knot in his stomach and he knew exactly what it was. "M-mika im....im going to cum!" Yuu screamed pantinh hard. "M-me too!" Mika moaned quietly going even faster and harder.

Soon yuu and mika both cummed yuu's going on his and mika's chest and mika's going in yuu. "That was....fun" mika panted pulling out of yuu and laying next to him. "Yeah...but next time...im top" yuu demanded his eyes closed. "Ahaha..y-you aren't s-serious are you!" Mika laughed. "I....i am serious...god..." yuu sighed "forget it im tried goodnight!" Yuu cuddled up against mika and fell asleep slowly. "Ok...goodnight yuu-chan...I love you" mika whisper hugging yuu lovingly and soon fell asleep himself

.......just.....god you guys are so lucky I love you that was really hard to write with out dying of hotness....GOD I HATE YOU ALL! *thows books at you* DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THIS TOOK ME TO NOT GET THE BIGGEST NOSE BLEED ON GODS EARTH! *thows pencils* UGH YOU TRY THIS SHIT ITS NOT FUN! *keeps throwing stuff* UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *passss out from a nose bleed*