Year Twelve

Louis smiled while he listened to a story his uncle was telling him. He had heard it many times but didn't mind hearing it one more time. He barely ever had time to see his family anymore with all his work so he was happy with moments like these.

"Well look at that! Mr. Superstar is here!" His head turned towards the voice, smiling when seeing who it belonged to. Gemma smiled at him, quickly making her way over.

"How did you have any time to come here?" She asked as soon as her arms wrapped around his neck. He chuckled. "I'll always have time for my mom."

They pulled away from each other. "Did you come here alone?" Louis asked, looking around a little in hopes to find Harry.

"No. I actually came with Harry and my mom. Not sure where that kid went though." She said, looking around the room for her brother.

"I should go find him. It was nice seeing you Gemma." The girl smiled and went to talk to other guests. Louis walked around the house, looking in each room for Harry. He opened the door to his old room, certain he would find the teen waiting there but the room was empty. He was about to turn around when he heard some noise coming from the bathroom in his room.

He smiled, walking over to the door. He knocked on it and waited for a moment.

"Yeah?" He heard a slow and husky voice. His smile dropped at how sexy the voice sounded.

He cleared his throat when he realized that he still hasn't answered. "Harry? Is that you?" Louis asked through the door. A few seconds later, the door opened and a head full of curls popped out. Harry smiled. "Of course it's me. Who else?"

"Its just that your voice changed so I wasn't sure." Louis explained, backing up so Harry could come out. Harry nodded, walking over to the bed. He fell on his back, putting his arms behind his head.

"What can I say? Puberty just hit me like a bus out of nowhere." Harry's shirt went up, revealing a bit of skin. Louis noticed it and swallowed hard. His heart was beating out of his chest and he didn't understand why. Harry was just a kid. A kid who just hit puberty while Louis was a working man.

"Instead of staring, how about you join me?" Louis looked up to a smirking Harry. He had been caught staring. He was extremely embarrassed.

He walked over slowly, laying next to Harry. The teen chuckled, turning on his side towards Louis. The man didn't dare look at Harry. His eyes stayed on the ceiling.

He jumped in surprise when Harry placed a hand on his chest. "Your heart is beating really fast. Do you like me that much?" Louis let out a nervous laugh. "You wish."

"Careful what you say. My wishes usually come true."  Harry's hand moved down slowly, getting closer to Louis' crotch by the second. Louis sucked in a deep breath and his body froze. He wanted Harry to stop but continue all at once.

Harry's face came closer to Louis', making their breaths mix together. Louis finally looked up at Harry. The teens green eyes were a few shades darker and shined with lust. Louis put a hand on Harry's cheek, wanting to give in.

"Harry." Louis whispered. Harry smiled, getting closer. Their lips were barely even a centimetre apart when Louis pushed Harry's chest.

Harry frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked. Louis let out a sigh, sitting up. "This. This is wrong Harry." Harry groaned, wrapping an arm around Louis' waist from behind. "I don't think so." He whispered, placing his lips on the older boys neck.

"But you're just a kid." Louis pointed out. He tried to pull away but Harry's grip tightened. The teen placed a hand under Louis' shirt, feeling the boys stomach under his figure tips.

"Indeed I am." Harry answered, pulling Louis closer. Louis shivered at the touch, letting his head fall back on Harry's shoulder.

"Are you giving in?" Harry asked. Louis shook his head. "No. Let me go now." Harry did as told and Louis got up.

"You're so young. How could you even think of touching me like that." Louis asked, walking back and forth in front of Harry. The younger boy sat on the bed, watching the men. He shrugged. "I'm 17. It's not like I never did it before."

Louis' eyes widened. Harry raised an eyebrow. "What? Were you still a virgin at 17?" Louis didn't answer. Harry chuckled. "You were."

"It's not my fault! I had my first boyfriend when I was 18 and he was only 16. I couldn't just sleep with him!"

"Why not? He was your boyfriend after all."

"Because I respected him. That's how it works in relationships."

Harry leaned forward. "So you respect me too?" Louis groaned. "That and the fact that I'm not a pervert."

Harry rolled his eyes. "I'll be 18 next year. What about then?"

The room was silent for a few minutes. Louis didn't know what to answer. He wanted to tell Harry that he would wait until then but he knew it was wrong. They still had a 10 year difference.

Louis let out a sigh. "Why would you want to be with someone as old as me."

"You aren't old. You just lived a little longer then me." Louis smiled at that.

"For next year, it's a maybe. We'll see what happens then,"