The Fall

AN-I decided to make a very...well, just a oneshot because I feel like I needed to put up something else and this is a little drabble I made early this morning. And by early, I mean like 4 AM early. I was deeply in my feels and it turned into this! I also did a new writing style with this, it felt awkward but I mean oh whale. I did change up things that do differ in the movie. Plus, we gotta give Dad Vader some lovin too. Enjoy.
_____________________________

Anakin Skywalker. You cared for him so deeply. It was burning sensation that fueled your heart. A tingling sensation that rushed through your body every time you trained together, talked and every second you spent, you loved him. Platonic or romantic often confused you. You would never try to disobey the Jedi Order, but Anakin-Anakin Skywalker did this to you.

There were times when you thought he felt the same way. The looks he gave you in the halls. At meetings. Ever since you were two were young, you always felt something about him. As he felt something about you. You never did expect such a thing to happen though, as his heart had stored room for you and another.

Today, it was like any other day, you woke up and went off to go help Obi-Wan and other masters with training younglings. You did not have your own padawan, but there was a special youngling you truly did wish to train when they became of age.

You walked to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, not yet running into Anakin, but you did see Obi-Wan and Master Yoda conversing.

I wonder where he is? You thought.

However you shrugged it off, he was probably off with his Padawan, Ahsoka.

Such a relationship you admired. Anakin was lucky to have such a good padawan. Ahsoka took very kindly to you. In fact, you two would often tease Anakin and spend time together when he was busy. You also admired Ashoka. She was smart. She sensed the two hidden feelings you shared for each other. It wasn't obvious, but having such a relationship with you made her figure it out. She supported on a high key. You were quite surprised how such an amazing friendship you could have with a fourteen year old.

You walked over to your other close friend. Many thought you two were the unlikely to actually become friends, but you did thank the force for having you two meet each other.

"(Y/n)!" The young togruta girl called out.
You spun around to be welcomed with a giant hug. Chuckling, you returned the gesture.

"Hello Ashla. How's training going?"

Ashla gave off a energetic nod. "It's great! Master Yoda says that i'mprogressing well! He also said I'll be able to be assigned to a master soon."
This made the biggest smile grow on your face. You wanted to take little Ashla under your wing. She was there when Anakin was gone. The eight year old was the only one you told about your feelings for him. You told her it was nothing serious. That Jedi mustn't have attachments. But she knew you had feelings that were not in your control.

Nonetheless, it came as no surprise that Ashla was improving quickly. Filled with talent, she always arose up to her training. The Bear Clan was full of the sweetest, talented children.

"That's amazing Ashla." You kneeled down to be face to face with her. "When did you grow up so fast?"
"I'm not growing up 'that' fast." She retorted.

"Yes you ar-"

"I don't think she's growing up too fast."

You stood up and turned around to see no one other than Anakin Skywalker. Your mouth was still open as if you were still speaking. You composed yourself after a moments passing.

"Hello Master Skywalker." Ashla greeted.
"Hello Ashla." He looked down at her, giving her a nod of greeting. His eyes then moved up to yours, nodding once again, "(Y/n)."