Love and War

It was the day.

Saturday.

Chara woke up at 7 AM, and just generally hung around with Asriel, occasionally playing Borderlands and Minecraft until 2 PM. That's when she got ready to leave for her date with Frisk and she was gone by 2:30 PM. This, however, was only the beginning of something that quite possibly threatened the lives of anyone around.

Let's skip to 30 minutes later. It was 3 PM and Chara was waiting for Frisk at the park. She was sitting on a bench, and was beginning to feel uneasy. "He should have been here 30 minutes ago... where is he?" Chara looked at her phone, to see if she had any texts from him. None. She called several times, each one with no response but voicemail. She was starting to give up on Frisk.

"Hello, Chara..."

Chara turned around. Standing feet behind her was a monster, a tiger to be specific. It's fur was a light red, and her stripes bright red. Her eyes, too, had red irises. She wore a red kimono, covered in golden flowers with white centers. "Who are you?! How do you know my name?!" Chara stood, watching the monster's every move. "I am Love, eldest of the Rose Sisters. I've been watching you Chara" The monster came closer, but Chara matched every step forward with one backward. "I know what's happened, hah! 'Ruler of the Genocide'," Love even used the air quotes, "Don't you have anything better to do than to toy with their emotions? Or, is it, perhaps.... not an act?" Chara growled, "It's not!" Love's mischievous grin faded to a solemn frown. "I was afraid of that. Oh, pity on you..." The grin returned, "If only the true ambassador could know what's to become of you after this chat. What was his name... Frisk?" Chara's rage grew. "Where is he? What did you do to him?!" Love waved it off, "A dear friend has him. He's not dead.... Afraid I can't say the same for his little lover...." Chara calmed a bit. "What do you mean...?" Love's claws came unsheathed. "I'm saying.... That you're about to have, in the words of that little skeleton friend of yours, a bad time." and she attacked. Relentlessly. Chara barely was able to dodge the attacks, but finally after 10 minutes she had been hit, and already down to 1 HP. 

"It's funny," Love said, circling Chara, who was on the ground, a large wound on her face, "how only a phrase and an action can change one so fast; One minute you're a cold hearted killer and the next a little pacifist. Sadly, that's no more. Farewell, CHARA..." Love was going to make the final blow, but she was attacked from behind. Zacharie was there, holding on like he would die if he lost hold, punching Love in the face. Repeatedly. It really was a funny sight. Few minutes of this, and finally Zach let go and Love ran. Frisk arrived soon, along with Undyne, Sans and Muffet.

After that, Chara was filled in- Flowey had teamed with the eldest of the Rose sisters to kill her, Frisk and Asriel, since they had the strongest SOULS of the group. Flowey had captured Frisk, yet Undyne, Sans and Muffet had found and foiled this plan. Love had targeted her. They had tried to take out the DT Duo first. 

That was when, Chara realized, that the story was far from over.