meeting the pines family.

You start trudging up to the mystery shack, dreading the days to come. Lost in thought, you dont even notice a girl with brown hair who runs out the door and tackles you down to the ground. Your head hits the ground and you groan in pain. Opening your eyes, you see the girl, who is now sitting on you, smile down at you with a mouth full of braces. "Hi, I'm Mable, and the dork over there by the door, is my brother Dipper" Mable turns and points to a boy you just noticed was standing at the bottom of the stairs looking awkward.

You heave a sigh of annoyance and pain. You notice he has a look of intrigue on his face. You ignore it and turn your head back to Mable. "Um Mable Could you please get off of me?? Your kinda killing me."

Mable quickly hops off of your thin frame and holds out her hand to help you up. You grab her hand quickly standing up and dusting yourself off. You fixed your shirt, which got wrinkled in the encounter, and grabbed your bags. You started up the mystery shack steps but Mable and dipper stop you again.

"Wait, what's your name?" Mable half shouts at you in excitement. "Oh um, its (y/n)" you reply, with much less enthusiasm than the question received.

"Let go play a game. You can put your stuff away later." Mable said jumping up and down like she had a bowl of sugar for breakfast. "Yeah come on. We have time to put stuff up later. We should go monster hunting now while we still have the daylight." Dipper said while nodding in agreement with his twin. You shook you head no at the twins and release yet another sigh. You did want to hang with them, but then again you didn't because you were antisocial. Sure you had a friend or two, but you hardly talked to them. And the last thing you wanted to happen is for dipper and Mable to make fun of you for not wanting to do things with people.

Mable jumps into your back and almost makes you fall forward but you quickly regain your balance. "Please. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!" Mable yells in your ear begging you. But you weren't going to give in. You shake her off your back, grab your stuff again, for hopefully the last time, and head up the steps. Once at the door, without turning around, you say "Sorry Mable, not this time. Maybe another time."
Mable frowns as you walk inside. Dipper just shakes his head and walks off towards the surrounding forest. "Come on Mable, let's go. She's not gonna come."

**********

dipper's p.o.v

As Mable and I walked through the woods Mable kept kicking things while frowning. 'Wow I've never seen her frown this much for this long' I though to my self. 'She must have really taken to (y/n) in the few minuets she talked to us. But whatever. Its none of my business.' I shrugged my shoulders and opened the book I was carrying. I turned a few pages looked at Mable, then back to book. "So Mable what do you wanna look for this time?" She shrugs and kicks a tree "I don't care. What ever you want to look for I guess." I flip through some more pages while walking trying to find something interesting to hunt.

**********

(y/n)'s p.o.v

I dragged the bags I had with me inside and into the living room where I saw an old man, who I guessed to be Stan, sitting on a worn out recliner watching something on an old looking television. I walked over to him and take a look at what he's watching. All it looks like to me is some stupid fighting show I would never watch. 

Just as I was about to speak Stan looked over at me and nodded. "You must be (y/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bwa bwa bwa. Ima leave it there and let you ponder on what's gonna happen next. Let me know what you think in the comments. Also if you want your oc in this story, message me and describe them to meh. Well see ya later ma unikitties.

Word count- 725