your all mine now

As you come to school you wait for senpia Chan too pass with rival Chan and as soon as everyone else's came you went on a murderous rampage and killed them all. You carried on by each , after you got all the body's in the schools insinuartor you then go to the boys locker room and change the bloody clothes you have. After you took you clothes off in the locker room you went to go wash it off with the showers in their. After you showers you put back on a new school uniform info kun gave you and you walk out of their.

You crossed out all the boys and girls off your list the last on you had to kill was rival kun.

" hey najimi kun can you follow me to the front of the school I need to tell you something" yandere kun says , sure why not najimi kun says.
After you guys arrive there
" OK I will show it but promise me to close your eyes OK, k he says
* you stab the knife in his throught*

Rival kun then falls down to the floor with blood spilling out , you take revenge and stab him repeatedly in his guts. You then pull out his heart , you then make a joke before he died you say " hey najimi kun" he looks at you almost dieing , this heart doesn't belong with senpia Chan. Najimi kun then dies , you laugh and quickly clean up the mess when you here the bell ring. You burn his body and get rid of the knife and bloody clothes.

Senpia Chan's POV:
Finally my class ended with ms. Hinata I was so exited to finally go home I went to go find najimi kun but I couldn't find him , I soon started to get worried. It was the closing time of the school and najimi kun didn't show up. A teacher that was ms. Hinata told me that I needed to leave , I did as she asked and left and waited in front of the gate. You decided to wait and call your parent to pick you up , but when you called them no one answered , you called your brother he didn't answer Either. this day was really weird you then started to worry so much that you started to cry tears and you cryed with you knees down. As you cried you hear a sweet loving voice say "what wrong senpia" you then look up to see a male with black dark hair and bark black eye look at you worried. I'm fine you say , are you sure he says hi you wipe your tears and then walk up to him and hug him. He then hugs Me back he then tells me that he welcomes me to sleep at his house
You accept and go with him to his house , as you arrive you lay on his bed and you then take a shower and you go to living room and sit

As you sit in the couch you see yandere kun sitting near you. You then ask him if he had a room for you to stay , he then says yes and you follow him to the room. As you stepped in the room it was lit with candles and the floor had red flowers mixed with white. Ughh yandere kun why are we in your room ,you with a scared room. You then see yandere kun close the door silently with a lustful look. Yandere kun starts to walk up to you and you start to back away , as you tried to back away you noticed you hit the wall , as you tried to run yandere kun grads your waste. You then feel yandere Kun's arms around you, he then whispered to you in your ear seductively saying "understand one thing you belong to me forever , I will do as I please with you" you then feel him lick you in the neck , you try to not moan or else he would do more sexual stuff to you.

You then feel him grad your boods, you then give a loud moan and yandere kun hear you and made a devilish smile. Yandere kun tied your legs and arms so you couldn't move or try to fight him , as you closed your eyes you see yandere kun holding a real life heart and a pair of scissors. He then slowly takes off your close and destroys a real life heart that use to be najimi Kun's, when he destroyed the heart with his hands blood splatters all over your now naked body and all over the walls of the room.

Yandere kun then looks at your naked body and smirks as he throws you to the bed near the candles. He then starts licking your breast nipples , you moan and he then looks at you. Yandere kun then says " come on senpia Chan it OK , come on scream how much you want me, on the outside you don't want me but on the inside you scream for me to fuck you harder and harder" you then look at him blushing and look away. He then speak to you again "aww it ok you can scream at me all you want , hearing you gets me super excited". You couldn't being quiet anymore and you scream a moan really loud, after you screamed your breast nipples squirted, you then feel yandere kun take off your panty's , No !!! Please not there !!! You scream , aghhh you say as you feel yandere kun lick your womanhood , he then stops and says " feels good does it senpia Chan" he says while he licks again. Aghhh please stop I might cum ....if you...keep....licking it their. You then loudly moan and you cum in his mouth , yandere kun them eat your cum. You then feel ysndere kun stick something in you and at first it hurted but then you felt a lot of pleasure. He then sticks his member inside you , aghhh you scream in the pain. You then feel yandere kun inside you , he was so big that you couldn't take it anymore ,you felt that if he came inside you he would tear you apart. You then hear yandere kun say as he moaned in a man way " senpia... Chan..ughh...your..insides..are....the...best..fuck your fucken tight" he says. You start to moan now without even caring , aghhh please more you say so this will be over with. He obeys you and pleases you , you feel that he goes from slow to fast , this drives you crazy and you then feel a hot liquid inside you. After doing it you felt so tired that you asked for a break , yandere kun also felt tired and layed down besides me. I then started to cry in a mad voice , you jerk.... * I start to shake from my hands* all of you guys are big jerks , you guys just get a girl pregnant and then later say it wasn't your fault you say.

Yandere kun then speaks to you serious

" senpia Chan I would never fucken do that , I'm serious about this , if those guys weren't thinking then they had their brain in there dick" he says. Yandere kun I say, yes senpia Chan he says, we didn't use a condom.
* yandere kun's eye widened*

Senpia Chan promise me to not tell anyone about what we did today if you do I will take the baby with me , you promise him by heart and never say a world to anyone. You were so scared now that your were pregnant because what would you tell your parents if they saw  your baby , *after those days*

After the day you hot pregnant you had to go on a good diet so that the baby would be healthy and well , you couldn't eat all the food you liked but you had to eat a lot of healthy food, when you and yandere kun were  taking a walk you see your house and want to go say hi to your parent to say were you been but when you open the door you see the house empty and with no one living their, you then see the manager come to you and say that the house was passed onto you by your father, you then reliezed your parents had died
~ next chapter~