Review 1; Aesthetic

Title; Aesthetic.
Author; -reignx
Character;
Roman Reigns and Persephone Sandrelli.

This book is written by a veteran and family member of mine. We all know her; Momma Pumbaa. If you don't, get to know the lass. Why do I say veteran? Amy writes longer than I do. I've read a lot stories of my cousin, fanfics and romance books but I've always enjoyed them. Not only does she put feelings into it but also a very big part of herself. Every author has an different writing style and they all put a lot of them in their stories. Good stories take time. That's what I learned from a very wise woman.

S T O R Y

Persephone Sandrelli is a youth friend of Joe but due happenings in his life they lost contact and they friendship faded. Both miss each other but Persephone is too stubborn to rekindle their friendship. Her feelings for Joe are very strong.

R E V I E W

The story is well written and has a lot of emotions in it. Every chapter has its own dynamic. The characters go perfectly together. What I love the most about this story is that there are so many great aspects in it. You get an good view of why and what happened between Joe and Persephone. The story is written in third person which gives you a good view of the characters and their feelings.

G R A M M E R + L A Y O U T

Now I have a thing for grammer. I love a book with good grammer and that is what you get in this book. You can read it easily. Every word is very well written and the layout is good. Of course everyone makes mistakes during writing but you barely notice them.

V E R D I C T

Aesthetic is a good book written by an amazing person. What I love most about this book is that there is humor in it. It's just a blend of things that can happen in real life.

The book isn't finished yet but I like this version better (because it changed a lot of times) I've had the chance to take the story over for awhile but I gave it back to original writer because after all, she does it better.

Overall Aesthetic is not your typical Roman Reigns book.

S C O R E

The score of this book I'm going to let you decide because everyone has a different taste in books.

Yours truly,
Claudia.