"Aeden, we have to leave, remember what Alpha Deacon said about being in town!" He mumbled out quietly yet again. And I went along pretending I didn't hear.

Aeden looked to his friend, "Blaire you should probably head back and you can tell them I'll be back in a while." This time it was loud enough and I looked to Blaire waiting for his answer.

He muttered an alright to Aeden and then flew passed me.

"Sorry about him, he's a little cautious about new people." He said explaining, and then started walking.

I laughed, following him. "If anybody should be cautious it should be me. I'm itty bitty compared to the size of you!" I exclaimed.

He had a mock hurt expression and placed his hand over his heart, "Are you calling me fat? I'm hurt, O."

I couldn't stop smiling at him so much, "Of course not. You're the opposite, with your big strong muscles." I said with a smirk.

"I bet you say that to all the guys." He said repeating my earlier words.

"It would still be true even if I did."

We ended up at a burger joint, and to say the least I pretty much ate the entire restaurant. What can I say I'm a starving werewolf. I ate three double cheeseburgers and two sides of cheese fries. I may be slightly obsessed with cheese.

I picked up a drenched cheese fry and stuffed it in my mouth. "Oh my god, I love cheese," I moaned.

"I can tell. By the amount of cheese you made them put on your food, you might've made them run out already." He said teasingly.

I narrowed my eyes, "I did not eat that much cheese." He gave me a flat look. "Okay fine, I might've. But that's not my fault, people shouldn't make cheese so good if they don't want me to finish it." I moaned again eating another cheesy fry.

We stood outside of the small diner and we were exchanging a few words.

"So I guess it's safe to ask for your phone number?" He asked shyly.

I nervously bit my lip. "I, um, don't have a phone."

"Oh," he said. "You're not like ten, but just look really old for your age right?" He joked.

I smiled and responded to his indirect question, "I'm seventeen."

His eye washed over with relief. "Oh thank god, I'm nineteen and I didn't even think to ask for your age until after I asked you to dinner." He mumbled.

"I guess I'll see you around, thanks for the food. It was amazing." I said with a smile.

He nodded, and I had started walking home. Before I got to far he grabbed my wrist and as I turned around he lightly kissed my lips.

"Just incase I don't ever get a chance again." He said with his cheeks changing to a hue of pink. It made me think about my mate for a split second and how I never saw him again.

And with that thought I kissed him back, putting my already developed feelings for him into the kiss. I pulled back and looked into his beautiful eyes, memorizing them before I left.

It was obvious to say that my day turned out quite unexpected.

-

It had been about three weeks since I met Aeden. I hadn't gone back into town, mainly because I was holed up trying out the spells I had written down that day. Although, today I was going to go to the library for more research. A small part of me wanted to see him but a bigger part of me knew I, most likely, wasn't going to see him.