“Vince please can we not talk about it right now. I need privacy.” I said pointing to the class.

Vince gave me one of his sad smiles. I seriously feel like a horrible person. He deserves better than this.

I leaned in and gave him a sweet little kiss on the lip. In return he smiled back at me happily.

After class was over I headed to my next class. I already had 10 people asking me about the scarf. Why can’t people just mind their own business?

Soon the first half of the day was over and it was time for lunch. I had a very strong urge to turn around and run to my room and never come back. However, I forced myself to walk to the cafeteria. I owed this much to Vince.

Vince looked as nervous as me. I guess he was bothered about my discomfort. Soon Vince and I went and took a separate seat in a completely deserted corner.

Vince dragged my chair closer to his making me face him.

“So tell me what’s wrong.”

I took one deep breath and said.

“Vince, I need you to act really mature about this.”

“Really mature about what?”

“Really mature about what I’m about to tell you.”

“Okay, now you are seriously starting to scare me.” Said Vince, bringing himself closer to me.

I slowly took my scarf off my eyes glued to the floor.

For 2 whole minutes we both said anything.

I finally decided to look up and saw Vince’s face boiling with anger. His hands were tightly gripping the poor chair, turning his knuckles completely white.

“Vince.” I whispered

Vince cupped my face with both his hands with now a sad expression.

“Clary, tell me exactly what happened. I don’t think I need to ask who did this because I’m pretty sure there is only one guy in this school who would dare to leave his mark on MY girlfriend.”

“Vince I’m not sure you will be able to take it if I told you what exactly happened.”

“Clary, I want to be there for you. I’m your boyfriend, I deserve to know.”

“I guess you’re right.” I said still not able to look at him. His hands now resting on my knee.

“Well yesterday in Art we were supposed to make self portraits so we all needed to get a mirror. I took the last one, the same one Allen wanted. This pissed Allen off and at the end of the class he stole my drawing. This led to me and him having a detention after class. Alone.” I took a deep sigh to calm myself down. I bet he could hear my heart beat.

“Well, I didn’t realize the teacher left because soon Allen was next to me. He picked me up and took me to the supply room. I’m not sure you want to know what happened after.”

“I want to know.” He said in a monotone

“Vince I don..”

“Clary, please just tell me. I don’t want you to hide anything. Absolutely anything.” He said almost pleadingly.

“Okay then, well after that he started to kiss my neck and then finally reached my jaw and then my lip. When I asked him to stop, he got his hands under my skirt and..and..uhh..massaged my..ass.” I whispered the last part. With every word I said, I felt Vince’s grip tighten on my knee. I could tell he was trying real hard to control his anger. I couldn’t read his eyes, since they were glued to the floor the whole time.