"Miss. Skylar, you are already dressed in what seems like my hoodie and some tights so you are already dressed, and if you are that frantic to go home, I will drop you home at one then." He said to me.

"1!" I shrieked, "No freaking way, you are dropping me home right now."

"Fine 12, and plus you haven't even packed yet, so it will take time anyways so go do that and once you are finished come wake me up and I will drop you off." He said letting go of me so I could get up.

"No- I mean okay I will go pack my stuff." I stopped mid track when I noticed a cup of water sitting on his side table, you see Becky's parents' ever so kindly let me keep the guest room that I chose, so I don't need to worry about moving my clothes back and forth with me, but Harry doesn't know that and well what can I say I kind of feel a bit of mischief coming this way after looking at the water glass on his side table, so I got up and went downstairs to fill up a new glass of water.

What did you seriously think that I would use that old hot glass of water? No freaking way I'm going to get a super cold freezing cup of water with lots of ice and chew on some too. Just in case you all didn't know I have this crazy obsession with ice.

I found the coldest amount of water I could and to top it off I put some ice cubes in the cup and filled another cup of ice so I could eat it.

I slowly crept back upstairs to Harry's room making sure not to make any noise, but I decided to put my cup of ice in my room before I actually go and dump the other cup onto the idiot.

I walked in slowly and up to his bed, while doing so I accidentally hit my foot on the footboard of his bed which got him to open his eyes and look at me in confusion. I have to do it now!

"Sky wh- "I dumped the whole glass of water on him and dashed out of the room before he could finish the sentence and quickly went into my own room and locked the room door. Soon enough I heard banging on my room door.

"SKYLAR MCCASSY! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" Harry half yelled from outside so not to wake anybody else up in the house.

I laughed, "Well Harry now that you are awake, go change please and drop me home." I told him.

"Sky! You better watch your back!" he threatened.

"Yeah, yeah I will, now go change." I tell him and sit down onto my bed facing my back to the bathroom and facing the door to my room and started checking my phone, waiting until he is ready.

I was looking at one of my friend's snapchat story when all of a sudden I felt cold water being dumped onto me. I screamed, I completely forgot that there were two entrances to my room. One from the actual room door and one from the freaking bathroom. And clearly I forgot to lock the door through my bathroom. I am so stupid.

"HAROLD MCCARTHY!!!! WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!?!?! I JUST TOOK A SHOWER!" I screamed.

He laughed so hard at my expense, "Yo-you should have seen your face." He said laughing, "And honestly it is your fault. I literally told you to watch your back... and not watch it is exactly what you did."

"Well Mr. Harold now because of you I am all soaked and now I have to take another shower. Just please drop me off now." I beg him.

"Fine just go change your shirt and I will go change mine. I don't want my car to get wet." He told me.

"Okay." I said chuckling because how much he cares about his car.

I quickly change into a hoodie that I have, which is completely black with some neon green splattered onto it on different places. Then I quietly pad down the stairs with my stuff, so not to wake anyone up, and grab Harry's keys from the key rack and head outside and put my stuff into Harry's trunk and get into his car and turn the radio on to listen to music while waiting for him to come. Black Widow by Iggy and Rita Ore was coming on and I turned the volume up and started singing along to it until Harry came out.

He came wearing a hoodie too with the shorts that he wore to sleep. He got into the car and drove me home. Which is only about 10 minutes away from Becky's house, which is not that far.

We got to my house real quick and I turned to look at Harry, "Thanks for dropping me home, and no hard feelings about our little water fight kay?"

He just chuckled, "Yeah Sky, no hard feelings now go."

"Bye Harry." I said to him and gave a hug and he hugged me back chuckling, "Bye Sky."

I quickly got out of the car and grabbed my stuff from the trunk and walked into my house, and Harry left once he was sure I was safely in my house.

When I went in I turned the T.V on and connected my phone to the T.V and played music on on blast because this house is too big for just one person now and gets lonely sometimes, so I always have something on to have some sort of background noise so I don't feel as alone.

I go upstairs to my room to pick out my outfit for today, I grab a pair of black tights, with a flowy royal blue tank top with a beautiful black rose in the middle that had glitter on it making it shine, and I picked out a brown cardigan to wear on top that reached mid-thigh from the front with ruffles bringing it down, and I took out my brown knee boots out to match the outfit.

It's 12:15 right now, so I need to take a quick shower and get ready before Nick shows up. I take a quick shower which is 20 minutes for me, and I really think that is the fastest shower I have ever taken in my life. Which is very sad.

I wrap a towel around my wet body and walk out into my room to change into my clothes. Once I wear my clothes I blow dry my hair and my hair goes back to its normal state, long silky light brown hair with curls on the bottom, but I don't mind it, I actually like it like that.

I don't put any makeup on because, first, I hate makeup in general, and two, because why do I need to look like a fake person? I am me and if a person likes me they should like me for who I am. People who cake makeup onto their faces to show off, I just hate those type of people. Now don't get me wrong it's not that I am saying don't put makeup on, do it, but only for yourself, not so you can impress others, because then it just becomes a competition on who looks better. And it's not that I don't wear makeup, I do, but only occasionally.

Enough of that, I check the time to see what time it is and the clock on my phone reads 1 o'clock. I go downstairs and sit on the sofa and start setting up my laptop even though I know we won't be using that as much today, but I still do some research, and I prepare my camera because me and Nick decided to make a video too while we were on our hunt, because we wanted to go all out for this project and earn a 100. So, our video would be like a trailer to our project and then we would start our presentation.

Once I am done setting up my stuff I put it to the side and start flicking through the channels of the T.V waiting for Nick to come, so we can go out to eat and then start looking for our stuff. Speaking of food I still haven't had breakfast so I go and get a pack of cookies from my pantry and sit down and turn on Netflix on the T.V and start watching Arrow. It's such a good show, but I am not caught up yet, so I start where I left off in Season 2 Episode 8 when Barry Allen comes and helps Oliver Queen solve a case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In honor of the extra day added to our year today (Leap Year lol), here is an update for you guyz!!!!

 Hope it is good, and please don't forget to vote and comment :))

Next update is tomorrow, cause tomorrow is the first Tuesday of the month!

~S