Chapter two. Im stupid. Not you.

LYN-Z's View

"Lyn-Z!" "One second.. WHAT DO YOU WANT?" "MOM! LYN-Z TALKED BACK AT ME!" I rolled my eyes. "Gotta go, sorry. Haha, Thank you. Bye." "WHO WAS THAT?" She said as she entered my room. "None of your busness." I told her. She snached my phone from me. "Who is, 810-826-2837? [FAKE NUMBER]" "I don't know..." "You just called it, it says right here," She showed me the phone. "For 30 MINUTES!" "So? It could be a friend." I said with a faint smile. "What friend. Im pretty sure i've met them, if you had any!" She laughed evily. "GIVE ME IT BACK!" "Not untill you tell who it is!" "FINE!" "Thank you." She said while still holding it. "It's...uhm, Greyson." "My Greyson? How did you get it? I don't believe you. Prove it." "He's busy." "And how do you know?" "How do you not know. Your his fucking stalker!" "Im keeping this phone. Good Bye. Oh! and your lucky if i don't tell mum." She said evily, and slamed my door shut. It was dark in here, with the Black paint i had to buy or find myself. With all the My Chemical Romance posters i found, or printed out at school when i had the time. I didn't have a light in my room. I got pretty much the supply closet. No joke. It was pretty much a supply closet. I went to find a flashlight i used when i tried to read. Or even get ready for school. I did have a window, but it was touching the sealing, I couldn't reach it. And it had cloth over it. I finally found the flashlight, and put it in my pocket. ( It was small enough to do so.) And ran downstairs.I wasn't shocked when i saw my 'mother' with her new 'boyfriend'. But i knew he was using her for something i cannot say. They looked drunk, So shocked here! "Who the [bleep, lol] is that?" He asked as the drunkly pointed to me. "My foster child." She sure treated me like one. I rolled my eyes, and walked into the kitchen. I got a bottle of water, and turned around to see the drunk man behind me. "Come here, i wanna see somthing." He said like a drunk. "No." "Excuse me?" "I don't like being used. I don't even like life." "How caaan you nott like itt?" He kinda asked. "For instance. You need fun and happyness in your life." He moved closer to me. "Go. Away." "Come here please." "MOM!" I yelled, forgetting that she doesnt give a crap. She slowly walked in. "I just wanta show hers how she can have a better lifee." He stated. "HE'S LYING! HE TRIED TO RAPE ME!" She laughed, the left. What a nice 'Mother' i have, right? He moved to me. A tear headded down my face.                                                                                                                 I ran into the bathroom, Turned on the shower. I felt so dirty, i can't stand it! I jumped in, and grabed the razer. I broke it open and took out a small part. I sat down in the cold water, (all i was given), fully clothed. Another tear came out my eye. I forgot the shower curtan was open,  i slowly got up and closed it. I sat back down and pulled up my sleeve. I saw my scars from previous cuts, but i didn't care. I slowly lowered the razer blade. I felt a small pinch when it touched my skin. A trikle of blood ran down my arm, onto the bath's floor. I picked up the razer, put it into the water, then back to my arm. I kept on doing that.                                                                                                                  I was lowering it back down when i heard yells from Elena. It shocked me. She always got what she wanted. I heard a bang, then the bathroom door opened, the closed. Tears? "El-elena?" I asked like an idiot. I wiped off the blade, place it in the razer, and wiped off the blood with the water. It stung like hell. I hear her begin to cry, and i opened the curtan. There was blood on her leg and face. Mostly her leg. "ELENA! What are you doing?!" I pulled down my sleeve and got out. I really didn't care that water from my clothes were dripping onto the floor, i was going to clean it up anyways. "I-I can't TAKE IT ANYMORE!" I grabed the sharp pieace from her hand and threw it in the garbge. "Im an idiot, not you. You have everything, not me. You have a life to live for, not me." She looked up, and my arm, then back down. She whispered, "Blood, on your arm..." "It doesn't matter. If it didn't work, which it didn't, which meens, you can have everything you've ever wanted. A life without a stupid fucking sister." She looked up after i was done cleaning off the blood. "What- do you meen?" "Im running away, of course." "But your only 12! You can't do that! You shouldn't even be doing what you did already!" "You don't know what i've been through! I've been bullied, raped, almost killed! You don't get it!" I got up and turned the shower off. "Im leaving this fuckin hell hole." I said while walking out the bathroom door to my room. I hear footsteps following me, and i rolled my eyes and ignored them. I grabed a black backpack, a Ipod i took, something i need to make it through, and one pair of clothes and ran out the door, still being followed.I turned around when i heard a faint 'wait'. "What?!" I was tossed a phone, my phone. "Why?" "in- incase." 

Writer's Notee: Sorry this one's short, guys! I've been the busest person EVER..

PS. Sorry if words are spelled wrong, or names get mixed up. I write these in Word, then i copy and paste it here...THANKS!-Alty