Chapter 5: Saving the Princess Part 2

With Silvy (Sereina: Not him!)~
He fought the skinny one. It would have been easier for him to defeat the enemy, if he didn't mentioned cookies to Silver.

"Hey, is that cookies?"

He said, looking behind him, obviously acting.

"COOKIES!!!😀 *turns around, looking for cookies* Where?!"

And when he turned around, the skinny bandit man pushed him, sending him down stairs again.

With Shadow (Anonymous Hedgehog: Don't you dare, Sherry)~
"Alright you creep, give up or else."

Shadow said after he made the bandit drop his sword to the bottom of the tower. The bandit was shocked but then smirked as he pulled out all his swords. He then used those swords to make Shadow let go of his sword.

After that, he pushed Shadow off the stairs to Silver who was currently falling down, reaching the bottom.

With Sonic (Sherry: This is it! No!)~
With his other companions falling off the stairs, he tried to fight the bandit kidnappers before they could get to the Princess. Completly unaware of the incoming Silver and Black blur running up, he was being rushed upstairs to a broken glass, which Silver broke, and throw themselves out of the tower.

With normal view~
They fell off, heading to the edge of the cliff but a branch caught them and flung them to an old female cow. The cow mooed and kick them using her feet like a horse, sending them to a windmill. The windmill turned around quickly and flung them up to the tower glass from where Silver broke.

The bandits, who happened to looking through it, flung to the other side which happens to be a window glass that dropped them to a river.

And while the bandits fell down the river, your royal musketeers fell down the stairs (Wow, how many times will they fall down😕) until they reached your cage. They somehow broke your cage, also sending you with the-tumbling-down-the-stairs party. Once you had reached the bottom and outside of the tower, you felt dizzy and imaginary stars might have seen twirling above you.

Finally, your muskeeters stood up and cheered that they had succeeded their first mission. They seemed to have forgotten about you and Sandra. You were gonna say something when Sandra cut you off before you could even say anything.

"Ehem!"

Well, she's still in a moody state.
Your bodyguards then turned to you and scratched their necks. Sonic came up to you, still with a goofy smile in his face.

"Ah... Sorry, Your Highness. Let me get that *tries to pull apart the ropes*. Um..... How about here? *tries to pull apart the ropes in another side but failed again*. Maybe.....here* pulls a loosen rope which he believe to be the end of it*"

After he pulled that, the rope quickly burst open freeing you from the hard pull of it. You then turned to him and saw the ropes on him and his face had a mustache made from those ropes.

"Oops 😅"

You suddenly laughed from his funny face. Even though you are in your princessly state, you feel like a carefree lady that had freedom. You longed for a day where you are free to do anything you want. So you made up a plan to live up to your dream in a single day.

~~~~~~~~~~curtain opens~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherry: 😍Even if i am the author, i love this story......So much😍😍😍

Sereina: Oh boy😧, she is crazy.

Sherry: I heard that.😒

Sereina: If you do, tell them the reason why we always open these curtains.😡

Sherry: To state the current status. And yes, we are here to apologize for a late update. I told you. This story is slow upadated.😕

Sereina: That's enough now. It's time to hit the hay. 😩

Sherry: Sorry, guys. We are a little too tired to be enthusiastic. So i guess, this is goodnight. Bye-bye, fellows.

Sereina:*yawns* Bye-bye!😩.

~~~~~~~~~~curtain closes~~~~~~~~~~~