Chapter III

I was settling pretty well into the organisation I went on missions some by myself others with Seras.

She had been putting in alot of effort in becoming friends with me but she seemed down everytime I kept to my emotionless self.

This particular night Integra was in a meeting about how the recent vampire attacks have been...unusual. Anyway I was in my room when i heard Seras windging to Walter. I decided to go see what the fuss was all about.

I entered her room to where a coffin lay there I didn't say word i just watched then argue.

"I guess you are still uncomfortable." She looked down and I stepped into the room. She glanced at me and sighed.

As i was to say something i heard a voice behind me. "You're an idiot." It said. "Master?" Seras stuttered. "You chose the night once you turn your back on the day all the light of the sun brings you a slow death." I turned and glanced at him but then turning back to Seras.

Walter moved off to the side and opened a case. He explained the details of the gun which lied in the case. Seras back to her cheerfull self was amazed with the gun she even had sparkles in her eyes.

Walter then brought forward a cannon looking thing and explained that it was capable of destoring the heaviest armours.

I smirked slightly accidently letting out a slight chuckled to when he said that. I quickly stiffened and regain my emptyness. Which put a look of curiosity on Alucards face. I watched as Seras freak out with the size of the cannon. "How the hell am I going to lift that!". She screeched.

It was only a few minutes later the lights began to flicker. I looked up. "Whats happening?" I turned to Walter. "The alarm something isn't right." He pulled out a phone and called Integra.

He was speaking to her and we waited patiently Alucard amd Seras most likelyhave heard the whole conversation with thier vampire hearing.

He got off the phone. "We are under attack by ghouls." He said. "Seras we are going to Integra via airvents." He shifted to me. "Im going up stairs." I said before he could say something. I walked out the door past Alucard.

I walked into the hallways of the mansion i saw bodies everywhere. I followed the way I believed was the correct way. I went around tqists and turns of the mansion bodies at every look. It didn't faze me to see so many dead.

I ran into some ghouls who were astray from the army and I beheaded them with a sword. I heard some cannon shots from a distance.

"Hermes I summon thee." My clothing changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♡♡Author's Note♡♡
If there is a new armour or outfit there will be a picture of something like it but the hair will remain the same lentgh and colour.

Thanks Minna-san. 😘

Weaponry: Katana

Weaponry: Katana.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I raced down the halls fast the walls and the paintings blurred. Again beheading any occasional ghoul.

I slowed to a stop when i stood quietly behind the army of ghouls there were four rows of atleast 20. Walter and Seras were demolishing the first rows of 10. So I began wiping out the back rows.

When all the ghouls were wiped out Seras got the vampire in charged into a choke hold. I walked over to them. And looked down at the man. I kept quiet as Walter interigated him. "Who sent you?" He asked.

"What do you mean im a tourist I was having a look around town and decided to stop by." He smirk. I got one of my heels and stomped on his hand so it skewered his hand. He hissed in pain and cursed me.

"Fine i will tell you...we were sent to kill everyone especially that hellsing bitch and her pet vampire". He smirked. "Wait you're not the only one?" Walter said. "Right now big brother Valentine is down stairs beating the shit out of Alucard." He laughed.

Walter turned to me. "Miss St Criox can you go and see whats is happening?" I nodded and began to walk away. "Wait St Criox!" He seemed worried now but i just walked away calmly.

When I turned the corner the corpses were turning into ghouls. "I have orders." I killed the ones which were in my way. It took me a while to clear them well alot of the men working here was attacked. Then i got to the large mirror.

I opened it and began to decend down the stairs. I opened another door and more stairs. I sighed but these didnt seem too long. I walked down a few stairs but i came to a blonde man who had lost a few limbs and was trying to pull himself up the stairs with one arm.

He looked up at me. "An angel has come to take me from thos hell hole." My eyes widen and in bent down and looked him in the eyes. "I can assure you I aint no angel." I stood back up and pushed him back down the stairs with my foot. He tumbled down and i casually walked down the stairs.

I stood infront of him. "Are you alright you could use a hand". I paused. "Oh and a leg aswell." He looked at me and the other way where Alucard was standing with some sort of a hell hound forming out of his body.

"You're just the Hellsings dog!" He quivered out. Alucard smirked. "If I'm a Dog then that mean you are dog food." He said before devouring the screeching man.

Then I got a call from Integra. "All is clear up here how abput you did you find the other brother?" She said. "All cleared he is silenced." After a few minutes of speaking we both hung up.
I transformed my outfit back into my normal red dress. I sighed. "Well that was anoyying." I said as taking the first step. "Penelope." Alucard said. I turned to him which he was back to him normal self.

"Good job." He simply said. "ah thank you I guess." I turned and began to leave him in his lonely abyss of pure darkness.