"We're engaged, you don't have to feel uncomfortable, babe. Whenever you want me, you can just say so," Louis pulled me up, off the ground and sat me back down on the bed.

"Marcy sowwy," I said innocently.

"Marcy sowwy? Well Marcy better wear this outfit for graduation then," Louis kissed my forehead.

"Okay!" I smiled brightly.

I stood up to head to the bathroom but Louis pulled me back, "Where do you think you're going?"

"Um, to change in the bathroom?"

"Change here."

My heart started to race and I started playing with my feet, "Um, that's okay."

"Marcel," Louis raised an eyebrow, "Stop being shy and change."

I bit my bottom lip before wiggling off my pants. I pulled on the tight, black ones that Lou bought for me and zipped it up then buttoned it.

Louis had a pleased look on his face as he watched me. I don't get why he has to watch me, though.. with that smirk and that look. I feel icky and naughty.

"I feel like such a bad boy whenever I change in front of you," I frowned before taking off my shirt.

"So being naked in bed with me isn't as naughty as just simply changing? Your logic on comfort never seize to amaze me," He laughed.

I slipped on the shirt and buttoned it. Then, I put on some socks and my new brown boots that mum bought me last week.

I turned around for Louis to see the whole look and he nodded, "Very nice. I knew you'd look good in it."

"Really?" I smiled.

"Yes, you look handsome," Louis stood up and pulled me by my waist, "I love you."

I tilted down and kissed his forehead, nose, then lips, "I love you too."

(Picture of Marcel's Look:) http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/dynamic/2/451x567/48253_1.jpg

_________________________________________________________

Graduation- 8:26 P.M.

"And now, I am honored to introduce to you our valedictorian, Marcel Edward Styles!"

I walked onto the stage with a bright smile and looked over to the VIP booth where Zayn, Perrie, mum, Gemma, Jay, and Louis sat. Then suddenly, Niall and Liam walked in and joined them. I gave Niall a funny look and he gave one back. I felt happier with them here though.
I walked up to the podium, "Thank you, sir," I cleared my throath and looked out into the audience, obviously nervous and shaking, "Hello friends, families, staff, teachers, and of course Class of 2014. We've been on quite a journey together. I know that we sure were pretty excited to be seniors and to get to travel and soon get out of high school and start college or pursue careers. But now that the time has come, I see tears, both of sadness and joy. We've just been through so much together, haven't we? It's been a crazy four years for most of you. Myself, I moved here when I was a junior and I didn't think I could really fit in or like the school. I was wrong though. I adjusted and found myself loving this school. It really prepared me for what's to come and where to go. Leading a brighter path for us all and giving us chances to do the things we love. I'd like to thank this school for bringing us all together and building us up to where we are now. So, up to this point we are going to build ourselves up to greater things as we thank the people who stand by us along the way. We'll certainly miss this, most of us experiencing our first experiences through the years, like trying out for the football team, auditioning for theater, joining clubs, creating activities for the student body," I looked at Louis and met his eyes, "Or even falling in love, deeply in love," He smiled at me and I smiled back, the audience cheered at my words and whistled at how Louis and I looked at each other, I looked over at Niall and Liam and they smiled, "Or meeting new people that become you'd never thought would be so important to you," Then I looked at Zayn, "And meeting that one friend that you can depend on through tough times and they'll happily be there for you," He nodded and smiled back at me, "Even if you haven't experienced those things yet, I promise you that you will because from this point on, the only way is up for Class of 2014!"