Chapter 34

Marcel's POV- Graduation Day, Friday, 4:28 P.M.

"Awh, gee wiz, I got gel all over my hands!" I scrunched my nose up in disgust as I tried to wash it off.

"I told you not to open it too roughly or else it'll spill," Louis chuckled before walking over to me and adding more soap to my sticky hands.

"Ehh, it's icky!" I whined.

"Stop moving so much you weirdo," Louis took my hands in his and ran it over the warm water. He washed my hands for me as I tried to stay still, "Just leave your hair natural, I like it natural."

"Lou, some of the water splashed on my pants!" I pouted.

"Oh come over here you big baby," Louis sat down on my bed as I stood in between his legs.

He took a towel and dabbed the spots of water on my pants until he became more dry.

"Alright, there," He informed as he threw the towel into the laundry basket.

I scrunched up my shoulders and adjusted my glasses before asking, "Can you help me pick out a shirt?"

"Alright, big baby, sit down," He smiled.

I bounced onto my bed and smiled brightly back at him.

Louis turned to say, "Wait here," before walking out of the room.

Later, he came back with a box and handed it to me.

"What is it?" I asked curiously as I took the box.

"It's a box," He answered.

"Very funny," I gave him a duck face before smiling again.

"Just open it," He chuckled.

I opened the box to see a navy blue dress shirt with little white hearts all over it and a pair of black tight pants.

"Woah, that's a very girly shirt," I giggled.

"For a very girly Marcel," Louis smirked.

"I'm not girly!" I playfully hit his bum.

He stood in front of me and grab the box and threw it onto the bed. He then gently pushed me back onto the bed and hovered over top of me, I could feel his warm breath on my face as he continued to smirk.

"Lo- Louis, what are you doing?"

"You know when I graduated from high school?" He began, "And that night.." He leaned down closer to me and are noses brushed, "That night... we had fun."

I swallowed hard and coughed, "I- I don't really.. recall um what happened."

"Well," He pecked a kiss to my lips, "Maybe I can help you remember tonight since it's your graduation day."

I do remember but I get so flustered whenever we bring up the naughty things we do that I tend to get shy and chicken out of the conversation.

"Y- you don't ha- have to," I said shyly.

"I know," He rested his lips on my neck and kissed it, "But I want to."

"STOP DROP AND ROLL!" I shouted before pushing him off me and jumping to the floor, I prepared myself in a roll position by pulling my legs up and wrapping my arms securely around them before I started rolling back and forth.

"What the hell, Marcy," Louis laughed hysterically.

Goodness, this is like deja vu. When have I said that to him before? Hmmm.

I'm so embarassed right now, I know we have gotten intimate before but we haven't done any of that for a while so I feel so weird. I don't think I'll ever get used to getting intimate with Louis.