Chapter 9: Nico Robin's Enemy

Chapter 9

Nami and Robin seemed to leading the ship to a nearby island. Chopper said we should gather some herbs since we were running low on medical supplies. We landed the ship on the shore and looked for some herbs.

As we were walking I noticed that there was a long bike trail on the ground, it seems like Chopper noticed it too. Then I saw Chopper running towards a boulder but he was pushed, we came over to Chopper and Luffy.  We came and there stood a tall man, when Robin came she looked terrified.

"Robin do you know this man?"

"He's from the marine group and he's the strongest general."

He looked at me and seemed more intrested in me and he tried to punch me. I jumped back a few feet and I was against a tree. Then the man came towards me, he lifted my chin up about to kiss me I slapped him and ran away from him.

"Who are you and why do you know me and Robin!"

I stared at the man and he looked like he was going to attack Robin. I blocked him with my scythe and it seems he was freezing it but it melted and black liquid was dropping from my scythe and his iced arm.

He pushed me back a few feet and cam after Robin. He froze her arm but I was in his way now I was being frozen with Robin behind me. I told Robin "Get everyone out of here" the ice was melting with my dark liguid. I came back and it seems I'm being pulled into my dark madness. My powers were getting stronger but the madness is pulling me in. 

"Usopp, Chopper get Robin and Nami out of here I'll handle him."

They ran bringing Robin away from here, it was only Me, Zoro and Sanji. I needed to get away from them so when the man hit me he hurdled me towards a forest I landed on a tree and jumped back towards him. We were both alone, he told me his name Akouji I didn't care. I let the madness control me everything turned black afterwards.

Zoro's POV

Akki was handling him alone while I was looking for them. I was stuck with that stupid cook, we finally arrived but Akki was hurt but she had a devilish smirk on her face.

Akki: Laughs "Is that the best you got...I know you can do better."

Akki was different she was taking the hits but she kept smiling when he was about to freeze her she chopped off his arm. Her eyes were blood red with black surrounding them, what happened to her. Her arm was stabbed she took a few steps back and put her hand on the blood and looked at it.

"My blood's so pretty"

She was insane is this what she became or is this what she really is. The man saw us and I was about to attack but he froze my arm. The cold pain was all I felt and next the whole world went black.

Akki's POV

The madness was helping me but I saw Zoro being iced I took an swing at the man but he said he had enough. Then he went away, damnit Zoro I put his frozen arm around my neck with Sanji helping me. We headed towards the ship, Chopper led him towards the bed and helped defrost parts of him.

Zoro was frozen and I noticed I was melting the ice, Chopper said that we had to let him defrost himself from inside out. I waited for everyone to leave so he had to be warm inside out, I wasn't thinking but I pressed my lips on Zoro's frozen lips.

Nami said when you pressyour lips on someone else its called a kiss. Zoro's whole body was defrosting quickly. He woke up but I already left the room, why how can I be careless. My heart was thumping faster again.

I laughed to myself I fell in love with Zoro but will this change everything in my past. Will I be loved not by my looks or voice but for I really am. I noticed that Zoro saw my madness and that's what caused him to be frozen.

I can't love him because he might die from........me