seven ; wise words and weddings

Start from the beginning

Tonks called out to the red-haired Harry. "Uh, I'll meet you guys there," he said, and disappeared in the crowd. Hermione was nowhere to be seen, so they both shrugged and snuck around the tent, where a large amount of extra supplies and such had been tossed.

"George said it was near the cracked Gnome. . . I swear, if he lied to me--oh, wait, here they are!"

He pulled a chocolate frog from the bunch as evidence, and Diana immediately jumped next to him.

"Here, take these," Ron whisper-yelled, shoving more into her hands as she deposited each into her tiny, Extended purse. Soon, they had stolen ten, and they quickly ran away and out of sight before they could be caught.

"I've got to go meet up with the groomsmen," said Ron as they entered the full marquee. "I'll come find you guys later!"

He disappeared into the crowd, and Diana was left to watch the lively celebration with bright eyes.

"Oh, hello, Diana," said a whimsical voice. Luna Lovegood appeared next to her, large, odd earrings hanging from her ear and a bright yellow dress on top of her sheet-white skin. 

"Hello, Luna," she replied brightly. "You and your dad live just on the other side of the hill, right?"

"Yes," she answered dreamily. "We came for the wedding food. Well, see you later. . . "

The odd but endearing girl floated into the crowd.

Diana spotted Hermione, and she walked over. Ron appeared, then, too, aiding an old and scowling woman by the arm toward the table nearest Hermione.

". . . and your hair's much too long, Ronald, for a moment I thought you were Ginevra. Merlin's beard, is that Xenophilius Lovegood? He looks like an omelette. And who are you?" she barked at Diana. Now, the disguised Harry joined them.

"Diana Beauregard," she replied evenly. "And you are?"

The woman, oddly, only glared at the girl without answering.

"On with it, Ronald, find me a seat. I'm not getting any younger."

With a grimace, Ron trudged alongside her through the crowd.

"She's pleasant, isn't she?" mused Diana.

"Nightmare, Muriel is," said Ron, appearing next to them, Muriel-less. 

"Talking about Muriel?" George appeared next, having escaped from the witches. "Yeah, she just told me my ears are lopsided. Old bat. I wish Uncle Billius was still with us, though; he was a right laugh at weddings."

"Wasn't he the one who saw a Grim and died twenty-four hours later?" asked Hermione.

"Well, yeah, he went a bit odd towards the end."

The gave a short moment of silence for the late Uncle Billius.

The loud sound of trumpets rang in their ears, signalling the beginning of the ceremony. Ron went to the front near Bill and Charlie while Diana, Harry, and Hermione found a comfortable nook off to the side. In no time, the tent had fallen silent, and every attendee was seated comfortably in one of the many chairs. Like factions, there were certain sections dedicated to certain groups: near the front, Fleur's beautiful relatives took up a rather large chunk. Also in the front, there was a sea of red hair spanning at least three rows. There was another group of older witches and wizards, either old professors or friends of the family. Last, there was the small portion containing all Order members. Tonks and Lupin held hands near the edge, with Hagrid nearby. Some others, like Daedalus Diggle and Hestia Jones sat around them, too, and underneath this white marquee, they were all united.