The beginning

He's my best friend. I promise I'm not gay. Well at least I think I'm not gay. I'm always attracted to girls, but I feel different around Nick. I don't know if it's a good or bad different but I like it.

"Zach come on! I'm live streaming and they're asking where you are!" I heard Nick yelled from the living room.

We bought an apartment together to share so we could make more YouTube videos and it'll be easier having the rest of the guys there with our own place. I quickly did make up lightly on my arms and pulled my long sleeve shirt on over it before walking out there.

"OK let me grab a drink?! Do you want one?" I asked opening the fridge and leaning in.

"No! I got us some come back out!" He said like a bad smiling at his lap top.

"Hello friends and fans and supporters!" I said jumping next to him in the screen.

We did Q and A for a while and then we did truth or dare. And then we got to a dare that made me tingly inside. To kiss Nick on the lips gave me butterflies in my stomach. I acted as if it was nothing because I didn't understand. He placed his thumbs over my lips and kissed me like how we have to kiss our fans. It wasn't that bad. We went along like nothing happened and that's how we dealt with it. It didn't change our friendship it just took us on a different level and made us clothes.

"Nick! What are they saying?" I said as he had his hands over my eyes.

"They said they love you and ship Zick!" He said laughing and kissing my forehead above his hands.

"Zick is out ship name?" I laughed placing my hand on his hand that was over my eyes.

"Seems like it! Haha!" He laughed doing something on his laptop.

I was still tired so I sat up and leaned against him. He laid his arm around me lightly and continued to do stuff on his lap top. This was our friendship though, and it wouldn't be weird for us to do this or things like this because we always have since we were friends. Every time he or I got hurt one of us would let the other kiss their cheek and sing a song for them. A friend ship has been like brothers that are inseparable. We have gotten asked by people if we were together and sometimes Nick would mess with them and be like "Yes! Stop staring at him!" Then he pick me up and walk away.

"No little Zach is sleeping. He fell asleep because we were partying last night!" Nick laughed.

I wasn't asleep yet but I was close. I listened to his heart beat as he did things with the fans on younow.

"I got to go! I'll get back on later! Bye guys!" He said clicking a few things and closing his laptop.

He laid down and kept his arm around me as he yanked the blanket over us. I guess it's nap time. I lightly smiled and let myself fall into a little doze.

"Goodnight Zach!" I heard Nick whisper curling the blanket around us and soon he fell asleep