Chapter 2

Harley's POV
I finally reached Mark's house. I didn't bring anything but the cloths on my back and my purse.

I stoped the car and walked up his driveway. Man that is a walk! (A/N I'm so fat lol)

I knocked on the door and with what felt like 5 seconds someone who I didn't know answered the door.

"Hi I'm Harley!" I tried to say as politely as I could.

"Hi I'm Bridget.. umm please leave!"

What? She messed with the wrong girl.

"Actually I will not leave until I speak to Mark now will you please move your cake face self out of my way thx!" I Spat.

That felt so good. I guess I let my anger from Jacob On Bridget.

As the girl was moving Mark came into view. "Hey Mark can we chat outside?"
"Sure Harley!" He sounded cheerful?

We both walk outside. "I hate you." Bridget Said under her breath before Mark closed the door.

"The feelings is mutual!" I spat back.

"What was that about?" Mark Asked.
"She was being rude when I asked to speak to you!" "I swear I was about to beat the smirk off her face!!" I said. I just knew my face was red from anger.

"I know I feel ya but she is just a "friend"... Well really I don't consider her a friend, she is staying her for the weekend her mom works with my mom and they needed a place for the weekend so she gets to stay here."

"WOW, well ya wanna know why I'm here?"

"Sure!" He replied.

"Ok well Jacob slapped me and I left, now I have no where to go but it seems like you are out of space with "her" being here so I guess I will just go som--" I said before being stopped.

"You can stay Harley!" He said.

I have writers block but I hope you enjoyed