"You want some ice cream too?" I hear Dylan ask me from the little ice cream parlor 10 feet from where I'm standing.

"Yeah, just the usual." I answer. Me and him tend to eat a lot of ice cream when we are together so he knows my favorites.

"But you know he's right." I tell her.

"Yeah, he is. Can you tell him thank you for me. I really have to go know. School tomorrow, you know. Need to get ready for bed. But have a great trip. Can't wait to see you when you get home and hear all about it." She say.

"I will, thank you. Bye." We hang up and Dylan returns with the ice cream. Yummy.

We walk for a bit but then I stop when we come to a hair dresser. I look at the store for bit, debating on whether or not I should go inside. I really want to get my hair cut and get some highlights in it. And I can actually do whatever I want with my hair because I'm going to wear a wig in the movie so I will have really short hair.

After standing there in silence for a minute or two with Dylan talking to me, I decide to go inside.

"What are we doing here?" Dylan asks. I don't answer him. I just wait for somebody who works here to come.

"Hello, how can I help the two of you." I feel Dylan's eyes on me but I don't look at him. The girls behind the counter look quite young. Probably around 22 years old.

"I was wondering if maybe one of you who works here could cut my hair and dye it a bit?" I ask.

"Yeah, of course. We have time on Thursday if you want?" She asks looking at the computer in front of her.

"I was actually wondering if you had time today." I say. This is totally spontaneous which is one of the reason why I wanna do it. We are on vacation and I feel like I need to be a bit spontaneous, and I can't really think of anything more spontane than this. Besides this is something I've wanted to do for a while but I always worried that it wouldn't suit me. But now I don't care.

"I'm actually free right now. Is it only you or is it the both of you?" She asks. I look at Dylan.

"Don't look at me. I like the way I look." He says and then smiles.

"It's only me." I answer.

"Okay. Follow me. Your friend can come too and sit in a chair next to you. What is your name?" She asks as we walk over to where the mirrors and chairs and everything else is.

"I'm Cali and this is Dylan." I answer. I don't know if she just meant me but just be sure I just told her Dylan's name too.

"Dylan. As in Dylan O'Brien?" She asks and looks at him.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" He ask curious.

"My little sister's favorite tv show is Teen Wolf and her favorite character is Stiles. And when I saw you, I thought you looked familiar." She tells him with a smile. I look at him and see him smiling too.

"Too bad your sister isn't here then. I would've loved meeting her." He says. She motions for me to sit down in the chair while she keeps looking at Dylan. I do as she wants.

"Well, she's at school right now but get off in about half an hour and she always comes by here before going home, so you probably will be meeting her." She says with a wide smile. Is it weird that I'm getting a bit jealous right now? I know she is probably just a fan, but she looks like she is closer to his own age that me and she is really beautiful.

"That would be awesome." He says and sits down in the chair next to me.

"By the way, I'm Khloé." She says. She starts cutting my hair as I want it.

--

After have been sitting in this chair for an hour and a half, we are finally done. I look into the mirror. I looks really good.

"Hey babe, can you take a picture of me?" I ask and walk over to stand in front of a bare wall. I hand him my phone and he takes it and takes the picture.

"You look beautiful with the new hair." He tells me and give me kiss on the lips. I smile.

I decide to post it on Instagram.

I pay for Khloé has done and we leave to meet up at a restaurant with everyone else

When we get to where they all are waiting they all look at me surprised.

"Wow, what happened to your hair?" Jensen asks.

"I just got it gut and dyed. What do you think?" I ask them all.

They all tell me that they like it and that it looks really good and suits me which I am really happy about.