Chapter 2

"Dwaco Dwaco!" Draco heard Teddy squeal, making him wake up.

"What? What happened?" He asked tiredly, yawning as he stretched. He opened his eyes and saw Teddy at the foot of his bed.

"Dwaco," Teddy said as he climbed into his bed, or at least tried too. His tiny limbs wouldn't let him.

Teddy let out a whine and started crying when he couldn't get on the bed. Draco reached over and picked him up, then brought him on the bed with him.

"What's the matter baby?" Draco asked softly. Teddy whimpered and pressed face in Draco's neck.

"Couldn' get up," he said. "Wan' Dwaco,"

"Ah, you just want to cuddle, huh?" Draco asked as he repositioned Teddy. He got out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

"Yeah," Teddy said, and nuzzled his face in Draco's neck once more.

"What would you like for breakfast, baby?" Draco asked. "Cheerios? Waffles? Some toast and peanut butter?"

"Waffle," Teddy told him.

"Okay." Draco said. "Hey, mitsy?" Draco called.

An elf appeared with a pop, making Teddy squeal in fear. "Dwaco!" He cried terrified.

"Oh no no, Teddy it's okay!" Draco told him. "This is mitsy, he's a house elf that helps me out, he wouldn't harm anyone."

"He no scawy?" Teddy asked.

"No, baby of course not. See look," Draco placed Teddy on the floor in front of mitsy.

"Hello," the elf smiled. He reached behind Teddy's ear, then used magic to make a sickle appear. Teddy squealed and jumped up and down. "There you go, go give that to Draco," he said as he gave Teddy the coin.

"Dwaco Dwaco look!" Teddy exclaimed as he waddled back over. Draco took the coin and smiled.

"Hey, could you make some waffles for us?" Draco asked mitsy.

"Of course sir! Any sides or toppings?"

"How about some syrup and butter, thank you," Draco smiled.

"Yes sir, mitsy will be right back," the elf disappeared with a pop.

"Okay Teddy, come with me, okay?" Draco asked as he started walking.

"'Kay daddy," Teddy said as he ran over.

Draco froze. Daddy? Oh merlin, he was really a father now.

"Okay baby, we have to wash our hands before we eat." Draco told him. "Come here,"

Teddy went to Draco's arms and got picked up. Draco walked to the kitchen and got Teddy in front of the sink, then got water on. He showed Teddy how to wash his hands properly, then allowed him to do so.

Teddy washed his hands and and splashed some water around. Draco laughed and shut the water off, but Teddy whined.

"What, do you wanna shut it off?" Draco asked confused.

"Yeah," Teddy whined. Draco turned the water back on and allowed Teddy to shut it off, getting a satisfied squeal.

"Come on, let's dry our hands," Draco told him. He got a towel and dried his hands then Teddy's. "Now time to eat, here,"

Draco set Teddy down and sat next to him, cutting his waffle in tiny pieces he could half chew half gum on. Teddy had teeth, very tiny adorable ones Draco may add, but he likes to gum at his food and that made Draco a nervous wreck. He didn't want him choking.

"Here Ted," Draco said as he pushed the plate closer to him.

"Tank 'oo Daddy," Teddy said before putting a piece in his mouth.

"You're welcome," Draco smiled, his heart fluttering at his words.

"Is it good?" Draco asked. Teddy nodded though the bite in his mouth.

Teddy ate a few more pieces before pushing his plate away. "I done," he told Draco.

"All done? But you only ate four pieces," Draco said worriedly. "Can you eat maybe one more? For daddy?"

"Yes," Teddy said before taking another bite.

"Thank you. I just want to make sure you'll be okay," Draco told him. He kissed his head gently and ate some more of his food.

"Daddy," Teddy cried out of no where.

"What? What's wrong?" Draco asked worriedly.

Teddy let out a cry and put his hands in front of Draco. They were covered in butter and syrup. He most have gotten into it.

"Ah I see, you're all messy now," Draco said as he picked Teddy up. "Let's go wash your hands,"

Teddy whined even more as he tried to get the syrup off of him. Draco kissed his cheek and hurried to the bathroom.

"Here," Draco turned the water on and put Teddy in front of it. Teddy put his hands in the water and allowed Draco to wash his hands off for him. Draco kissed his head when he was done and let him turn the sink off. He dried Teddy's hands and brought him to the living room.

"Hmm," Draco hummed. "We should turn this into a toy room. How about that?" Draco asked.

"Yes!" Teddy said excitedly.

"Alright. Let's go to the store and get you some toys. I can go get some other things while we're out too,"

"'Kay," Teddy said, nuzzling his face in Draco's neck.

"Hold on tight to me baby," Draco told him as he prepared to apparate. "You all good?"

"Yes." Teddy told him.

Draco apparated off to the toy store.