Video Games

I was over at a Thomas' place, but not for a fun reason. We have a project to do, together. Eh, . . . at least I got Thomas as my partner.

"Thomas! Where are you?!?" I yelled into the empty rooms.

"I'm upstairs, in my room!" He yells back.

'Uh oh . . . What is he up to today?' I asked myself.

I walk into his room, and he is playing video games.

"Thomas, we have a paper due, . . .and how did I get here?" I ask as I'm instantly playing the video game with him.

"Don't question it" he replies back with a smile.

We beat the video game, and I noticed it was 11:00 A.M.

"Thomas . . ." I start to say.

"Yes?" He hums.

"Look at the time" I say still looking at the clock in disbelief.

"Ooooohhh . . .", Thomas says while staring at the clock ,too "Well, I have to get you home." he says tiredly.

"We'll both fall asleep in the car ride . . ." I said yawning with Thomas.

"True . . . " he said. "Guess you have to sleep here, then." Thomas said while getting up.

"Where are you going?" I ask him before he gets out of the room all of the way.

"I'm going to the couch." he said while looking at me, smiling.

"No, I'm going to the couch." I say while running to the couch with my last bit of energy.

"But . . ." he started, I interrupted, "No buts, and nothing is going to change my mind about that!"

*sigh* "Fine . . ." he said with a frown, walking back upstairs.

When I was about to go to sleep, Thomas put a blanket over me, and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, my dear."

-----

Hiya! How's your day going? I hope it's good!

So I've been wondering how you guys are liking this so-far.

Sighing out,

~Youtim