The Show Stealer

( I wanna say thanks to KrystalEvans for helping me come up with this chapter!!! She is an awesomely amazingly great friend!!!)

"See!!! Didn't I tell you I knew just how to start our week of fabulousness." You looked up at the tall theatrical building with bright lights shining around all sorts of signs that read: Annie.

"Seriously." You ask giving Mettaton a deadpan look. "Why of course!!! I thought it'd be fun!! Don't you agree Alphys?" Alphys looked uncomfortable. "W-well... I'd have to agree with (y/n)... This is m-more of your thing than ours..."

For a moment Mettaton looked a little crestfallen and you felt bad. "Well I'm sure we'll like it any way!" You smiled. A smile returned to Mettaton's face. "Oh, I do hope so!! You two stay here while I get our tickets!" Mettaton said walking away to the ticket booth. Alphys looked at you. "Why the change in heart?" She asked raising an eyebrow at you and smirking. "H-he looked so sad... I wanted him to smile." She smirked even more.

Probably because she knew all about your crush on Mettaton. You had one for a while. He was just so confident and you couldn't help be attracted to him. On top of that, he always flirted with you and you kinda fell for him hard. Unfortunately, you knew he flirted with everyone and he wouldn't wanna be with someone like you anyway.

"Stop looking at me like that." You said blushing. Alphys just shook her head. "Got them ~" Mettaton sang, waving three tickets around like a goofball. You laughed a little. "Your so goofy, Metta" He smirked. "And your adorable." He booped your nose. "Follow me you two! We have front seats! It's amazing how far being famous gets you!" You blushed and followed him, while Alphys urged her OTP to start dating already.

~~~time skip brought to you by garbage~~~

Mettaton's POV-

Wow this play is super boring. It'd be more interesting with more... Me! I wonder if (y/n) is enjoying the play. I glance over at (y/n) and she looked like she was about to fall asleep. She's so cute when she's sleepy. Nonetheless!! I don't want this trip to be a bust! It has to be fabulous! For Alphy's and (y/n)!!

Third person POV-

You could barely keep your eyes open through out the performance, it wasn't that it was bad, you just weren't into it. You were about to doze off when you heard the singing suddenly turn into a duet, with a very familiar male voice. You looked up and saw Mettaton stealing the show and singing "Tomorrow" while a young ginger lady gave up on singing her part, crossed her arms and pouted.

You face palmed. You looked over at Alphys to see if she shared your disapproval, just to find she was hinding under her chair in embarrassment. You watched the rest of the play, which was more interesting, as Mettaton simultaneously wrecked and improved the performance in your eyes. At the end, when everyone started leaving, Mettaton skipped to you and Alphys, who was slowly coming out of hiding.

"Did you guys like the show?" He asked grinning. "Oh it was something!!" You said sarcastically. Mettaton took that as a complement and smiled. "Aww thank you!" Alphys stood up slowly, her face hot with embarrassment. "I-I can't believe y-you did that!"

After that you all headed home, with a good story to tell Papyrus.

Hey guys!!! I hope you liked this chapter!! KrystalEvans is such a great freind!! I love her a ton!! A metta- TON!!! HAHAHAHAHahahahaha....hahaha...haha...ha... I'm sorry.