So Imma Unfriend You

"WE'RE BACK ON IN: 5, 4, 3, 2" The crewman told us. "Welcome back, Our next guest is signed to my first company, ElevenEleven. His new CD, Hold On Till The Night is out now, singing his song, Unfriend You, Greyson Chance!" The crowd grew loud with Woos and Screams? And i walked out.

I really thought you were the one

It was over before it begun

So hard for me to walk away

But i know, i can't stay

Your beautiful and crazy too

Baby, thats why i fell into you

Even though you would pretend to be

You where never, with me.

So its over, yeah we're through

so imma Unfriend You

Your the best i, ever knew

So imma Unfriend You

Cause i should have known, right from the start

Im deleting you, right from my heart

Yeah its over, my last move

Is to Unfriend You

I thought in time that you could change,

Your time and love could hear the pain,

I didn't want this day to come

All that i feel is numb

So its over, yeah we're through

So imma Unfriend You

Your the best, i every knew

So imma Unfriend You

Cause i should have known, right from the start

Im deleting you, right from my heart

Yeah its over, my last move

Is to Unfriend You

You come on to everybody

Everybody all the time

You give up to anybody

But i thought you'll only mine

Yeah, Oh,Oh, Oh woah oh woah oh woah

So its over, yeah we're through

So Imma Unfriend You

Your the best i, every knew

So imma Unfriend You

Cause i should have known, right from the start,

That you didn't have a human heart

Yeah its over, my last move is to Unfriend You

Unfriend You

OOh, OOh, 

So imma Unfriend you

So imma Unfriend You

Thank you!" Ellen walked over to me. "Stay tuned for Greyson!" I heard cheers and screams again? I looked and saw a small 'circle' of fans with posters saying 'I Love You, Greybear' I even had nicknames? I asked Ellen if it was okay to go over there, and she said i had six minutes. I joged over to them, One was screaming her head off, three or four were shaking like crazy, but one was just sitting. "OH MY GOD! I LOVE YOU!" I laughed and signed there, whatever they had. "Haha! Im not Justin Bieber, but i'll take that!" i joked. The girl sitting down was still sitting, looking at her feet. I finished with everyone, hugs, pictures, even a kiss on the cheek, and went over the the girl. "Hey, im Greyson, whats your name?" I asked her. "Lyn-Z," She looked up. "Why?" "I don't know, like to know about fans." i smiled. I notcied her eyes, they were-Purple?! "Im- Im here with my sister. Not sure im a fan." She pointed to her sister, the one screaming, but i still had a smile on my face. "TWO MINUTES TILL SHOW TIME!" A guy yelled, which made me jump. "That was loud." She laughed a bit. "Well, nice, um, meeting you. You should sign something of my sisters, so she doesn't cry on the way home, but she'll cry anyway." I nodded and smiled, and went over to her sister. "I LOVE YOU!" She screamed in my ear. "What can i sign?" She handed me a Cd, i signed it saying: Keep holding on, Elena, 'Cause you know you'll make it through.  -Greyson Chance   I didn't have time to write more, cause the show was back on in 30 Sec.                                                                            "So im here with Greyson Chance," I smiled. "So Greyson, how was tour with Cody Simpson?" Some claps and , a scream, in the audince. "Well, he's very nice and funny. I had a good time." "Tell us more about your new Cd." "Well, 'Hold On Till The Night' has pretty much all my songs like, Waiting Ouside The Lines, um Broken Hearts, Unfriend You which i just sang, Stars, Purple Sky, and more." "Can you tell us about Purple Sky?" MAN, she was going to random questions. "Well, Purple Sky is about bulling, like, how people are bulling kids, and how they can make it through." [I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS ABOUT!!SORRY] There were claps and cheers. "Thank you, Greyson Chance, Katie Holmes, and Justin Timberlake for coming out today!" More cheers. "Have a great weekend and stay tuned for you local news." Tony played her song, and:"ANNND. CUT. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!" That same guy that made me jump. "Thank you, Ellen. And that was a fast chat." I said standing up. "Yeah, well we had to cut some short." I laughed a bit. "More signing now?" "Yep, right that way." She gave me a hug, and said bye.                 I sat down behind a table with pictures for HOTTN. "Hi, whats your name?" "Angelicaa." "Do you spell it A N G E L I C A?" "Uhm, no. It's A-N-G-L-A-I-C-A-A." "Two As? I like it, unquie like my name." She smiled and i finished signing her poster, and took a picture and she went off. A guy yelled next and it was a girl that was wearing all Glee stuff. She gave a snap-on bracelet that says 'Greyson On Glee!' and another one that says 'I Love Chris Colfer'.[HE WAS ON JAY LENO] Atleast five more girls came. I dont know why, but one that says she went to Edmond with me, gave me a map of the school to prove it. And that was the school.                                          "Hi, Whats your names?" I asked without looking up, and yawning. "Greyson! Its me!" I looked up and it was the girl that was screaming earlier. "Oh! Hey, Elena? Helena?" "Elena, yes. And my sister, Lyn-Z, which you have met." Not to be rude, i love all my fans, but she was rude herself. "Can you sign this?" I nodded my head slowly, and signed it: Keep Holding On, Cause you know you'll make it through - Greyson Chance."You seriously write the samething? Really? Come on Lyn-Z." "Yeah, I have to go to the bathroom." Elena rolled her eyes and left. "Do i-" "No. Don't ask." "Ookay, your the last girl today, want me to sign?" "I guess, she'll be taking it from me anyway." I nodded and signed her shirt she had with her. "Really?" "What?" I said with a smile. "Your number, really?" "Is that not good?" She had a faint smile. "I guess you have a new fan." We both smiled. "LYN-Z! WHERE ARE YOU? MOM SAYS WE HAVE TO LEAVE, LIKE NOW!!" Her sister yelled, which made us both jump. "You should um, hide that." "Good idea. Well, nice meeting you." "You too! Bye." She nodded and walked away.                                                                                                           "Who was that?" Ellen asked me. "Oh, um, just a fan." I said with a smile. "Oh okay.. well you gotta go now." "Okay." I left the area so Justin Timberlake could go there. The same girl wearing all Glee was still there. Me, Tanner, Alexa and my mom went out to the car to go to the place Ellen let us have while we were in California. It was nice, big, and it even had a piano that i could pratice on while mine was being un-water-proofed. I had a show that night so i couldn't practice on the piano.